Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over how much washing she accumulates. There’s 3 of them. It won’t kill her not to put a wash on 38283 times a day!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I still can’t get over how much washing she accumulates. There’s 3 of them. It won’t kill her not to put a wash on 38283 times a day!
I know!! Drives me mad, she must wash anything that doesn’t move 😆
There’s 4 of us, I do my laundry Wednesday & Saturday. I don’t understand how she has so much 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She doesn't even wait for a full load of washing does she, then moans about having so much all the time, she's so unbelievably wasteful. She hasn't got much in the name of quality content to work with anyway, but could add more value to her account posting less pointless, boring ass repeated stuff and maybe just doing two or three stories a day and sharing something interesting. The constant stream of diluted repeats and swipe ups isn't it. Nobody wants to see her stumpy fingers gripping a coffee in the car or wrapped around yet another oyster ice cream. Why she thinks people want to see her car park picnic or same crappy dinners idk, it's so much food bollocks. No one cares about the dirty water in her floor steamer or crap in her vacuum tank, because of the dog/child blah blah blah. No one needs to see her "letting the farts out" 🙄 or hear for the 30th time that the carpet is going down when the living room is finished 😴. She's so overly dramatic with the "filth" in her home to, "omg it's rank, it's so disgusting", no its a few crumbs in the cutlery drawer, get a bloody grip.

She's awkwardly trying to turn into another LQOC with the "fashion" posts, then playing the sympathy "I'm so out of my comfort zone, please kiss my arse so I feel better" card. It's astonishing her or beggy are still going tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She doesn't even wait for a full load of washing does she, then moans about having so much all the time, she's so unbelievably wasteful. She hasn't got much in the name of quality content to work with anyway, but could add more value to her account posting less pointless, boring ass repeated stuff and maybe just doing two or three stories a day and sharing something interesting. The constant stream of diluted repeats and swipe ups isn't it. Nobody wants to see her stumpy fingers gripping a coffee in the car or wrapped around yet another oyster ice cream. Why she thinks people want to see her car park picnic or same crappy dinners idk, it's so much food bollocks. No one cares about the dirty water in her floor steamer or crap in her vacuum tank, because of the dog/child blah blah blah. No one needs to see her "letting the farts out" 🙄 or hear for the 30th time that the carpet is going down when the living room is finished 😴. She's so overly dramatic with the "filth" in her home to, "omg it's rank, it's so disgusting", no its a few crumbs in the cutlery drawer, get a bloody grip.

She's awkwardly trying to turn into another LQOC with the "fashion" posts, then playing the sympathy "I'm so out of my comfort zone, please kiss my arse so I feel better" card. It's astonishing her or beggy are still going tbh.
👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 yes to all of this! She only posts as many stories so that she can sneak in as many affiliate links as possible in a day. It’s outrageous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooh she’s thrown a curve ball in and the carpets going down today before the walls and woodwork are painted. Totally arse about face but it’s ok.. she’ll read this thread and then passive aggressively tell us ‘that’s what carpet protectors are for”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh she’s thrown a curve ball in and the carpets going down today before the walls and woodwork are painted. Totally arse about face but it’s ok.. she’ll read this thread and then passive aggressively tell us ‘that’s what carpet protectors are for”
Who in the right mind does this? Nobody I know does. Madness!

Reactions: 3
She’s done the whole house backwards, I can’t wait to see more *~*beige*~*

• Haha
Why has she chosen a carpet that’s the same colour as the fireplace tiles?? Now your eyes are drawn to the edging between them!
Because she bought the cheapest nastiest (outdoor) tiles for the hearth because no one offered her a freebie.
I totally agree they look awful next to the carpet.

Reactions: 5
The most bland, boring, stale and 90s looking decor ever. She just has no personal style or taste. Snore!!

• Haha
I want to know why she’s not using the swan dirt buster crappy vacuum that’s she convinced people to buy? Always brings out the decent sebo when she needs to do a proper vacuum.

Reactions: 10
Yet another day of top quality, rinse & repeats from Fiona in beigeville 🥴. I don't know how she manages it 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she doesn't check pockets of items before she puts them in the washing machine. My mum always did when my sister and I were little. How much has that washing machine callout cost her?

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why she doesn't check pockets of items before she puts them in the washing machine. My mum always did when my sister and I were little. How much has that washing machine callout cost her?
I still have to check them now - my husband is notorious for leaving random stuff in his pockets 🙄 It’s just part of the routine when doing the laundry, takes seconds.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.