Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd that Dazlin mentions a comment about a cake that she obviously saw on here, but doesn't address the fact that she used to slate sph2onge and is now raving about it, when it was mentioned on here just above... or is she just picking and choosing which comments to address based on whether or not they make her look good? 🤔

Everyone is allowed to change their mind on a product, but if you don't say that then you just look like a complete sellout! Where's the integrity? 😩

Reactions: 11
I find it odd that Dazlin mentions a comment about a cake that she obviously saw on here, but doesn't address the fact that she used to slate sph2onge and is now raving about it, when it was mentioned on here just above... or is she just picking and choosing which comments to address based on whether or not they make her look good? 🤔

Everyone is allowed to change their mind on a product, but if you don't say that then you just look like a complete sellout! Where's the integrity? 😩
Integrity went out the window when she can make ££ off her "discount codes" and aff links. She has two Sebo' which you never see used (just the x7 when she is "working" the last time I saw the Felix was when she was tidying her stairs cupboard). She is always showing the tit Swan stuff because she gets money from it. She literally painted her kitchen diner the colour of her navy Swan toaster and kettle which she then changed to black and most recently ghastly yellow.

Honestly she is trying to make out that comment about the cake was direct messaged to her rather than a comment on a forum which she doesn't have to read. Grow up seriously.

Whilst I'm on a rant why is she having a wooden step made to go out onto her patio, why didn't she get brick and tile? If she intends that this is her forever home then why is she rushing to get "it finished" and cutting corners and using cheap materials (them slabs under the wood burner)? Ive lived in my place for 8 years and I've just got the garden and cloakroom to do before I've done everything...and this isn't my forever home!

Reactions: 5
You know I don’t actually mind Dazlin. In the grand scheme of things she has no integrity but she doesn’t blatantly beg.. which I have witnessed off the scale from another account today.. but the thing that boils my piss is that these instahuns come into a totally unaffiliated site and search themselves to read what people think and then get all crappy when it’s something they don’t like. They also make out they’ve been trolled (contacted directly) and will never mention this site because god forbid any of their sheep should get wind and see them for what they really are! If you can’t take criticism then don’t read the page.

Reactions: 9
I think that's about a certain Olio fan who can not be mentioned on here. They love a barg and have giant boobs, l'll say no more 😉
Can someone tell me why we can’t talk about her on here? I’ve come to search for a thread after watching her stories!!!

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me why we can’t talk about her on here? I’ve come to search for a thread after watching her stories!!!
At the time it was because her account was private I think 🧐 there was a really big thing between her, someone she was mates with and another instagrammer and I think this other instagrammer had a thread and it got taken down. Not sure if it's because it kicked off or ended up with the police being involved etc but it was really nasty.

At the time it was because her account was private I think 🧐 there was a really big thing between her, someone she was mates with and another instagrammer and I think this other instagrammer had a thread and it got taken down. Not sure if it's because it kicked off or ended up with the police being involved etc but it was really nasty.
She blocked me at some stage and I'm desperately missing watching and judging 😂

She's reeeeeeeally salty about that cake comment isn't she 😂 love how she keeps reminding us it's her nan's recipe, like we've personally been round and poked her nan in the eye. Calm down hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's reeeeeeeally salty about that cake comment isn't she 😂 love how she keeps reminding us it's her nan's recipe, like we've personally been round and poked her nan in the eye. Calm down hun.
It’s so funny. Your Nan was a tit baker love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After showing her dirty ironing board cover I’m expecting a #AD post for a new ironing board/cover any day now!

Reactions: 8
After showing her dirty ironing board cover I’m expecting a #AD post for a new ironing board/cover any day now!
IWOOT will be scrambling around to produce cheap ironing board covers and sending them onto Daz as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So that hoover they sent pledge is £550 😳 and I bet when daz gets home she will also "review" it. If one gets it, the other seems too as well.
Of course it'll be the best thing since sliced bread, same as the 1000 hoovers before this 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why has she made the lawn so small and put tons of decking at the back? With a kid & dog surely grass is a better idea? Looks plastic so not like it needs mowing.

Reactions: 4
Why do the insta huns just love to share the impression they are viciously trolled.
You put your life and home on a public forum your gonna get unwelcome opinions. Like my opinion is the trampoline is not an eye sore at all, but the pergola definitely is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.