Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one of her clients is her sister or her mother.. unless her random clients have their cleaner’s wedding picture on display. Think she’s only ever had a handful of clients anyway so Mr B is obvs the main bread winner. She’s lucky to take the whole summer off so I hope she appreciates how fortunate she is.
She does not appreciate it (or much). She’s a moany bastard 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She does not appreciate it (or much). She’s a moany bastard 🤣
Her and pledge are both moany bastards!! Their voices and content was just so boring to me. I think Dazlins the worse though because I’d imagine she’d actually refer to herself as an ‘influencer’ if someone asked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her and pledge are both moany bastards!! Their voices and content was just so boring to me. I think Dazlins the worse though because I’d imagine she’d actually refer to herself as an ‘influencer’ if someone asked 😂
Or content creator.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does pledge have to point at everything. Tge camera is pointed at it, it's a bleeping wall, we're not dopes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never watch Dazlins stories anymore cos she’s smug and irritating, but I checked them this morning and OMG why does she still have that horrid green carpet in the living room?!!!???? They’ve lived there for ages now!! Surely the FIRST thing you do when you move into a place that needs some work is rip up all the carpets! She’s so strange.

Reactions: 1
I never watch Dazlins stories anymore cos she’s smug and irritating, but I checked them this morning and OMG why does she still have that horrid green carpet in the living room?!!!???? They’ve lived there for ages now!! Surely the FIRST thing you do when you move into a place that needs some work is rip up all the carpets! She’s so strange.
She’s got new carpet hiding behind the sofa in a roll but won’t lay it yet until the fire place was all finished or something

Reactions: 3
If that is a disgusting house then I live in an actual sty 🤣🤣🙈 🐷

Reactions: 1
Received an email last night from asa regarding some of sister begs posts that are undeclared

Apparently she has been spoken to......and today the ADS are huge. She won't mention it but is very obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t bear to look at her stories, has she still not finished that fireplace yet???
I’m the same I flick in and out! I think she’s finished the fireplace recently it looks different but the green carpet is still down so who knows 😂🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m the same I flick in and out! I think she’s finished the fireplace recently it looks different but the green carpet is still down so who knows 😂🤣
Fireplace is finished… carpet will go down after the decorators been in. He’s not coming until September I think but rather than just taking a weekend where they both just get on with it and do it themselves they’re waiting. Never known such a basic house take so long to be decorated in such a basic style !!

Reactions: 15
This happened a few days ago now but made me LOL. She's bought (or was given?) some zoflora sprays and she said she will try them, even though she doesn't usually use zoflora because it gives her a headache. Mate. She literally used to be called "zofloraandmore" and run a Facebook group for zoflora addicts 🤣 the lies just SPILL out of that crooked mouth don't they?! Also anyone remember when she started pouring full bottles of zoflora down her sink because they tested on animals?? So we're just to assume she is fine with that now? Honestly. For such boring content she is bleeping outrageous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This happened a few days ago now but made me LOL. She's bought (or was given?) some zoflora sprays and she said she will try them, even though she doesn't usually use zoflora because it gives her a headache. Mate. She literally used to be called "zofloraandmore" and run a Facebook group for zoflora addicts 🤣 the lies just SPILL out of that crooked mouth don't they?! Also anyone remember when she started pouring full bottles of zoflora down her sink because they tested on animals?? So we're just to assume she is fine with that now? Honestly. For such boring content she is bleeping outrageous.
Zero integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omfg who ever put 50p in beggy please take it out. Ffs she's absolutely creaming her granny pants about her crappy tiktok video getting a few views 🥴😭🤣🤣🤣🤣. The old fool doesn't realise that's nothing impressive and the papers are quite literally desperate for content so jump on anything. The delusional old bird won't let this go for ages 😴, then it'll probably get an anniversary share from when she "made it" 😂. Also could she use any more exclamations marks. She puts them on everything it's beyond irritating. She's like that snotty nosed patronising teacher at school who's own self importance makes them the laughing stock, but they can't see it and wonder why they get talked about behind their back so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was thinking the same! She even has a cross stitch art thingy that says zoflora bleep she was that obsessed with the stuff. It’s embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Omfg who ever put 50p in beggy please take it out. Ffs she's absolutely creaming her granny pants about her crappy tiktok video getting a few views 🥴😭🤣🤣🤣🤣. The old fool doesn't realise that's nothing impressive and the papers are quite literally desperate for content so jump on anything. The delusional old bird won't let this go for ages 😴, then it'll probably get an anniversary share from when she "made it" 😂. Also could she use any more exclamations marks. She puts them on everything it's beyond irritating. She's like that snotty nosed patronising teacher at school who's own self importance makes them the laughing stock, but they can't see it and wonder why they get talked about behind their back so much.
Take a breath grasshopper! school and thongs were decades ago for some of us 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also could she use any more exclamations marks. She puts them on everything it's beyond irritating.
she read your post, I think. So passive aggressive with the animated exclamation marks this morning.

Like when she gets caught out not declaring an ad, and plasters a big red oversized AD on her next story. Grow up.

9896497A-2130-4ACB-BFFF-B33788B571E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.