Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just a very specific insult that I've only ever heard on here 🤣 but yeah I completely agree, this site doesn't count as trolling. If they choose to seek it out then that's up to them.
Lard arse is a common northern phrase so it could be from anyone.

Reactions: 5
No one has DM’d her. She always reads here and does passive aggressive stories in the few days following it.

Reactions: 6
Reveal 😂😂. We've seen the bland ass room already no one cares about your boring bedroom 🥴. The delusion is strong with these parasitic "influencer" 🤡's. Any excuse for a swipe up fest 🤮🤑🤑🤑. duck off

Screenshot_20210518_142513_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair at least it’s not all #gifted, she doesn’t plaster her son all over insta but sweet Jesus i wish the two of them would give up the constant Swan & hoover stuff!

Reactions: 3
Reveal 😂😂. We've seen the bland ass room already no one cares about your boring bedroom 🥴. The delusion is strong with these parasitic "influencer" 🤡's. Any excuse for a swipe up fest 🤮🤑🤑🤑. duck off

View attachment 579492
😂 she really thinks she’s an influencer doesn’t she! Her house just looks like those room you see in the Argos catalog 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair at least it’s not all #gifted, she doesn’t plaster her son all over insta but sweet Jesus i wish the two of them would give up the constant Swan & hoover stuff!
The only reason it's not all gifted is because she doesn't have a big enough following and isn't very likeable as a person. She's been on the beg so many times hinting on her stories hoping people will tag companies on her behalf it's laughable. Her lil clan go around tagging each other in the comment section of companies saying things like 'dazlincleaning would be a great account to review this product'. The second hand embarrassment is 😳. She won't give up the Swan tat (unless something more beneficial is offered) the never ending cycle of gifted shockingly bad quality products to ram down peoples throats won't end.

Where's Gtech now bab 😂.

She limits her own growth and can't even see it 😂😂.

Reactions: 5
I thought the point of not using a new mattress for 24hrs was to let it expand so why dump all that junk on it 🥴🥴

Reactions: 6
The only reason it's not all gifted is because she doesn't have a big enough following and isn't very likeable as a person. She's been on the beg so many times hinting on her stories hoping people will tag companies on her behalf it's laughable. Her lil clan go around tagging each other in the comment section of companies saying things like 'dazlincleaning would be a great account to review this product'. The second hand embarrassment is 😳. She won't give up the Swan tat (unless something more beneficial is offered) the never ending cycle of gifted shockingly bad quality products to ram down peoples throats won't end.

Where's Gtech now bab 😂.

She limits her own growth and can't even see it 😂😂.
All true!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Same furniture as she had in the other house except these are grey and the others were off white. I thought the new house would be an opportunity to add some colour, texture, personality...

Reactions: 4
Lots of you have been asking about the pink mat we have in the bedroom....Mr Babs thinks it’s for the bathroom but I love it in here...swipe up...
She’s got such an eye for interior design, such sartorial elegance, who’s excited for the ‘big reveal’ and all the inevitable swipe ups that will follow 🤢

• Haha
Off course you will find this better.....you don't have affiliation with ninja. Sorry but ninja is better without a doubt....as is their foodie (which they seem to think isn't as good as the swan air frier ...give me strength)
I’ve never seen her use or review a ninja blender... cue the blenders being used together for a review...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.