Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleep face babs is on a mission with these ADS now isn't she

Silentnight is now on my list of places to avoid spending my money on

Reactions: 9
Apparently if you do a story about trolls and #bekind it entitles you to do a full days worth of swipe ups and Ads because no one can call you out on it!!!

• Haha
There is no content on their pages at all that doesn’t include an ad. How do people genuinely watch these two? It’s like a shopping channel for tat!

Reactions: 3
Who I the name of God is going to swipe up to buy a draining rack and dip tray? Who apart from Lynsey has a draining rack? They are so ugly and unhygienic. Not necessary when you have a dishwasher and if you are like me and have Le Creuset stainless steel pans that need hand washing, you dry them immediately and put away in a pan drawer 🙌

Reactions: 4
Babs, no one & I mean *no one* wants to see your fat scruffy husband dancing with a cheap vac. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Awwwww

Boiler broken??

Karma for preying on people with all your swipe ups. People "thanking" her in stories for the code....buying something they probably didn't even need in the first place but bought it after babs had it

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else sick to death of Hampton and Astley ads? Most boring collab ever... 🥱🥱🥱

Every influencer under the sun has been promoting them. And if the towels wash so well (as they all make a point of saying), then why are they gifted a new set every few months? Maybe because they eventually go crusty like every other towel out there 😅

Absolutely riveting, almost as exciting as the weekly crossword 🥱. Ffs the boring sod really has absolutely nothing going on or credible content, it's just swipe ups and regurgitated crap to some tit music.

Screenshot_20210504_233545_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Reactions: 3
And she thinks people are holding out for a room reveal. It’ll be beige. Or Magnolia. Or some other 80’s delight!
No offense to beige or magnolia. My hall is shades of both 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would be so annoyed if I was her client fannying about filming and taking time away from actually doing what she is paid to

• Heart
I would be so annoyed if I was her client fannying about filming and taking time away from actually doing what she is paid to
Sharing a link for a duster her client bought and owns and claiming the aff money herself from a swipe up is so greedy!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
I’ve stopped following Dazlin because she’s not a real cleaner and her general content is as dull as her floor water. She titivates people’s houses on an irregular basis. Walking round a room with a duster on a pole removing a couple of cobwebs is hardly riveting. When did she last do an end of tenancy or deep clean like MMM, the Bristol cleaner or Miss Mops? She might call a few crumbs in a toaster filth but it really isn’t. Dazlin won’t get her hands dirty for nothing!

Was there any need to show us that this morning!!!! Just goes to show that she has no filter and will use any content to make a few quid. Absolutely vile 🤢🤢🤢. Why does she pour her filth down the sink? Take it outside and pour straight down the drain you disgusting woman! Don’t y realise that it’s splattering everywhere. Call yourself a professional cleaner … you are nothing more than a con artist
Spoiler alert …. If you have a weak constitution I would give Lyndsey a miss today 🤢🤢 vile vile

Was there any need to show us that this morning!!!! Just goes to show that she has no filter and will use any content to make a few quid. Absolutely vile 🤢🤢🤢. Why does she pour her filth down the sink? Take it outside and pour straight down the drain you disgusting woman! Don’t y realise that it’s splattering everywhere. Call yourself a professional cleaner … you are nothing more than a con artist
Spoiler alert …. If you have a weak constitution I would give Lyndsey a miss today 🤢🤢 vile vile
To be fair she did put trigger warnings on although I agree.. pour it down the toilet or the outside drain not the utility sink!!

Reactions: 1
She had to show it coz someone said on here shes not a proper cleaner coz she doesnt do messy cleans like lmm et al....so she had to prove everybody wrong with the disgusting stories this morn

🙋‍♀️ hi babs

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.