Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

spongey

Is anyone else sick to death of Hampton and Astley ads? Most boring collab ever... 🥱🥱🥱

Every influencer under the sun has been promoting them. And if the towels wash so well (as they all make a point of saying), then why are they gifted a new set every few months? Maybe because they eventually go crusty like every other towel out there 😅

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
I’ve stopped following Dazlin because she’s not a real cleaner and her general content is as dull as her floor water. She titivates people’s houses on an irregular basis. Walking round a room with a duster on a pole removing a couple of cobwebs is hardly riveting. When did she last do an end of tenancy or deep clean like MMM, the Bristol cleaner or Miss Mops? She might call a few crumbs in a toaster filth but it really isn’t. Dazlin won’t get her hands dirty for nothing!

If i told you …

Chatty Member
Was there any need to show us that this morning!!!! Just goes to show that she has no filter and will use any content to make a few quid. Absolutely vile 🤢🤢🤢. Why does she pour her filth down the sink? Take it outside and pour straight down the drain you disgusting woman! Don’t y realise that it’s splattering everywhere. Call yourself a professional cleaner … you are nothing more than a con artist
Spoiler alert …. If you have a weak constitution I would give Lyndsey a miss today 🤢🤢 vile vile

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Was there any need to show us that this morning!!!! Just goes to show that she has no filter and will use any content to make a few quid. Absolutely vile 🤢🤢🤢. Why does she pour her filth down the sink? Take it outside and pour straight down the drain you disgusting woman! Don’t y realise that it’s splattering everywhere. Call yourself a professional cleaner … you are nothing more than a con artist
Spoiler alert …. If you have a weak constitution I would give Lyndsey a miss today 🤢🤢 vile vile
To be fair she did put trigger warnings on although I agree.. pour it down the toilet or the outside drain not the utility sink!!

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks