Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers do realise that babs doesn't give codes away from the goodness of her heart right?

Really cringeworthy when her followers kiss her arse like this....

She gets paid for your purchase....she is only pleased because you have helped line her pockets

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Can they not just buy something without linking everything. If people want a chest freezer then they will bleeping look for one themselves. No the wonder sister begs can get away with not working....having high rent (and running costs I imagine for all the appliances she runs), and running a mini car.

The affiliate links must pay well.

Attachments

• Heart
On the beg to hit 60k, how utterly pathetic 🥴
I remember her promoting a big giveaway for when she hit 50k. It was a brand new Swan vacuum cleaner. She hit 50k about a year ago and there was no mention of the giveaway... we've never even seen that vacuum cleaner be released 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’d have thought Mrs knowitababs, laundry expert extraordinaire would know better than to put fabric softener in a load of towels 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is what gets me, she claims to be eco friendly and concerned about Animal welfare but in truth she will advertise anything if it benefits her pocket! I just wish she would have the guts to go with her convictions and integrity.
Lyndsey I know that you read on here, so let me give you a bit of friend advice. Follow Michelle Ogundehin and educate yourself. She really is knowledgeable and I think that you might just like her ☺
You can thank me later

Is there ANYTHING Bab puts on Instagram that isn’t #aff or an #add? She genuinely can’t even paint a room without being paid for the paintbrushes, the pillow from the hut didn’t have a #aff and even the lampshade is a #aff. There is literally nothing on her stories apart from adverts!

Reactions: 7
Is there ANYTHING Bab puts on Instagram that isn’t #aff or an #add? She genuinely can’t even paint a room without being paid for the paintbrushes, the pillow from the hut didn’t have a #aff and even the lampshade is a #aff. There is literally nothing on her stories apart from adverts!
Literally came to say the same thing! Don’t know how she finds the time to find links for EVERYTHING!!! And I bet no one has asked about the lampshade 🙄 but another thing she can make money from 💷

Reactions: 2
Does she actually contact these companies and ask them? Sister pledge said in her stories that she actually asked the people who gave her the quilt if they would like to work with her again. Do they not realise how embarrassing that sounds?

• Haha
You have literally said what I was thinking. She probably can't even take a tit, without doing a swipe up for the toilet paper

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The level of cringe is somethings else, I can't. Pretty much on par with the cloff queen and her "fashion" stories 😂😂. Both as ridiculous and clueless as each other. I'd be mortified if that was my poncho and clothing line 😳.

Can they not just buy something without linking everything. If people want a chest freezer then they will bleeping look for one themselves. No the wonder sister begs can get away with not working....having high rent (and running costs I imagine for all the appliances she runs), and running a mini car.

The affiliate links must pay well.
I can guarantee she gets that car as a motability car because she has an autistic child. She doesn’t strike me as someone that would let the PIP and other benefits/aids that are available go unused.

Reactions: 3
Does that confirm that Dazlin definitely reads here?

I think the comments on her appearance are uncalled for on here anyway, but I really hope someone hasn't gone out of their way to message her and call her that 😩

I think the comments on her appearance are uncalled for on here anyway, but I really hope someone hasn't gone out of their way to message her and call her that 😩
I can confirm that she does read on here and will react to any posts! She has even messaged me directly now that her friend LQOC has doxxed me … naughty!

What makes you think it would be someone from Tattle who would DM her? Rule no. 1 of Tattle is keep it on Tattle, nobody trolls. Although the insta twats love to believe that us discussing them here is trolling, it isn’t. They also like to think that the only people in the world who can’t stand them are here in this tiny corner of the internet 😂 Whatever makes them feel better about the crappy way they make a living 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What makes you think it would be someone from Tattle who would DM her? Rule no. 1 of Tattle is keep it on Tattle, nobody trolls. Although the insta twats love to believe that us discussing them here is trolling, it isn’t. They also like to think that the only people in the world who can’t stand them are here in this tiny corner of the internet 😂 Whatever makes them feel better about the crappy way they make a living 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's just a very specific insult that I've only ever heard on here 🤣 but yeah I completely agree, this site doesn't count as trolling. If they choose to seek it out then that's up to them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.