Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just advertised that her house is empty for a week too. Especially given how she shared the house exterior when she first moved in, and the area she lives. Some people are just thick.

On holiday with her family and she has shared a swipe up. Ffs just take a bleeping week off
Yep always a sensible idea to tell 60k people that you’re not at home for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep always a sensible idea to tell 60k people that you’re not at home for a week.
Usually these loons say that they have a house sitter in for the week etc …. Not our Lyndsey! You can tell she hasn’t. With her showing that the kitchen blind is down! What an absolute plank!

I know that she reads on here … so you had better make something up and quick. Like maybe you hire a squat security team or something!

Anyhow, try and enjoy your week off … And can we have a week off from all the bloody swipe up for products that no one actually buys … cheers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Usually these loons say that they have a house sitter in for the week etc …. Not our Lyndsey! You can tell she hasn’t. With her showing that the kitchen blind is down! What an absolute plank!

I know that she reads on here … so you had better make something up and quick. Like maybe you hire a squat security team or something!

Anyhow, try and enjoy your week off … And can we have a week off from all the bloody swipe up for products that no one actually buys … cheers
INCOMING: “I’ve had loads of messages asking who’s house sitting.. The neighbours are looking after the house for us”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Advertising that swan milk frother even on holiday.
Also advertising swan sale.
Moaning about the caravan hoover

Constant videos.....just Bloody enjoy your holiday witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is what pisses me off with these so called ‘influencers‘. Has she contacted the owner of the caravan and asked them to come and look at the caravan and asked them to give it a clean before she jumps on Instagram and moan?! I suspect NOT. Why does she think it ok to slate someones business. We do it to them on we are trolling 🤷‍♀️

LQOC moaning about how busy the trains are - Entitled much. You do know she simply has to have a carriage for herself. She can’t mix with us plebs
Beggy slating a bar in town because she has to queue up outside! Don’t they know who she is?

Time these so called plastic celebs were cancelled.

who these days are influenced by them? 🤷‍♀️🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s really annoyed me about the caravan. It’s hardly filthy. It’s a bit of dust. Get over yourself babs. Your not the bleeping Queen. Give the place a wipe down & shut up like the rest of us would 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bet she is smug as duck right now with leaving a bit dusty 🙄 just enjoy your bleeping holiday you absolute whopper
Agree - no-one cares about your dusty caravan and bitching about it on insta. Just be grateful you're able to enjoy a holiday and spend some time with your family ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like she went through the van with a fine tooth comb to find the dirt/dust in fairness to the owners it’s probably been locked up most of the year. If you want 5⭐ You pay for it and it won’t be a caravan in the British Isles, am I dreaming that she did the same thing last year emailing the owner etc but then went back again probably on the cheap after complaints

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s moaning there’s been no response from the owner to the email she has sent, has she forgotten it was a bank holiday yesterday?! They were probably enjoying time with their family like most people.

Reactions: 13
Looks like she went through the van with a fine tooth comb to find the dirt/dust in fairness to the owners it’s probably been locked up most of the year. If you want 5⭐ You pay for it and it won’t be a caravan in the British Isles, am I dreaming that she did the same thing last year emailing the owner etc but then went back again probably on the cheap after complaints
The way she was banging on about the dust under the bed (or wherever it was) and saying there's a pandemic, people should be cleaner.
Yes Babs, but covid isn't spread through bleeping dust bunnies 🙄 and covid has also meant maybe they haven't had as many staff on. Fucks sake mate take a bleeping day off 🥴

She’s moaning there’s been no response from the owner to the email she has sent, has she forgotten it was a bank holiday yesterday?! They were probably enjoying time with their family like most people.
Exactly 🙌🏻 hopefully he doesn't reply 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has basically done the same as Lynsey Queen of Clean did last year when she blasted an Airbnb all over her Instagram and only contacted the owners afterwards. It's not fair not to let people sort things out. It's unclear whether she is renting from a site or an individual but if an individual give them a break, as others have said it was a bank holiday yesterday and she's been there a few days!

Reactions: 10
She’s an entitled prick. Change your name to Karen and ask to speak to the manager you absolute knob. I don’t know how her husband puts up with her constant instagramming on holiday and weekends. Take a bleeping day off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s an entitled prick. Change your name to Karen and ask to speak to the manager you absolute knob. I don’t know how her husband puts up with her constant instagramming on holiday and weekends. Take a bleeping day off.
You say that but Mr Babs also looks like he asks to speak to the manager 🧐

• Haha
31E6D8F4-6A57-48DE-8B6C-D22853AA8852.png
There’s only 3 of them how does she manage to have so much laundry constantly? Do they piss themselves or something?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 603320There’s only 3 of them how does she manage to have so much laundry constantly? Do they piss themselves or something?!
Imagine adverting to the Internet you're excited to wash some dirty clothes 😳. Exciting holiday when you "smash" a whole tv series to boot 🤣.

Pumpkin actually looked happy for once when she was with all the other dogs while the fart family were away. Poor thing must be gutted to be back home with that obnoxious, sarcastic, patronising, twit. Just because she chose to waste money on a crappy cooling mat and the dog didn't like it she called her a selfish cow. She doesn't deserve to have anyone with her nasty, miserable, toxic personality.

• Sad
This reaction is just sad, poor lil guy must not get many "treats". Why even put that on Instagram, it's not special or unusual. She thinks she's bloody mother of the year, get over yourself ffs. She always makes a big deal out of such weird & pointless things. Like when the dogs snuggled up comfortably somewhere and she makes one of her usual snark digs like "Alrighty there hun", like she's privileged to be there in her own home 🙄.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.