Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That makes you the idiot then doesn't it 🤡

When both indents are still quite clearly there 🤣🤣. Never heard of using a steamer apparently, no a lump of ice is far more sensible 🤡.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she begrudge him spending £20? He obviously works full time and can afford it. She's such a moany witch, I actually feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 8
That Swan tat she flogs costs more than £20 and she doesn’t think twice about encouraging people to spend on that. Oh but wait, that’s other people’s money. Tight cow. She’s a full on insta blagger these days - unless it’s free, she doesn’t want to know.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Begrudges Mr Babs spending £20 but I bet you as soon as she finds a swipe up for it she will share it for others to buy it too 🙄🤑

Reactions: 7
£200 almost for a mop literally a couple of days after moaning about that £20 BBQ cleaner 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ah yes, but hers will have been #gifted, so it’s only other people’s money that’s being spent here, so that’s alright. Plus she’ll be earning her coin in commission. 😡

Reactions: 4
Having a day out with the hubby but here's a swipe up on the milk frother

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I'm actually glad to see sister begs actually cleaning something...that isn't just her house. I followed her when she did the loo thing, which j understand is a no no now...but she was just ad after ad. The stories cleaning her mums is actually refreshing (I hate the ads)

Reactions: 1
I'm actually glad to see sister begs actually cleaning something...that isn't just her house. I followed her when she did the loo thing, which j understand is a no no now...but she was just ad after ad. The stories cleaning her mums is actually refreshing (I hate the ads)
I had to have a break from them both because the ads are ridiculous! Literally everything they did was followed by an ad which is why i think they should change their names in Instagram and instead of having cleaning, change it to ‘posts ads’ because that’s the only reason they have their accounts

Reactions: 5
Yep, I really liked her whole 'clean bomb' thing and campaigning for better toilets, I thought it was a really good point, but now the constant beggy ads are annoying.

Reactions: 1
5F0655D0-0BF7-485A-A618-55096AC00C31.png

I bet it’d be the *best* product in the world if they were paying you though eh Babs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Notice how she’s not tagged them in when she’s got some useful feedback here for them. Only when flogging their product or blowing smoke up their arse...
I was just coming to say that! She’s such an arselicker! She’s only mentioning it because others have. She’s so fake 😒

Reactions: 4
I was just coming to say that! She’s such an arselicker! She’s only mentioning it because others have. She’s so fake 😒
This issue is old news really. It’s been doing the rounds for weeks. Fabulosa themselves have addressed it, albeit in a very half arsed, don’t give a tit, fashion. So, old Babs is hardly being a forerunner by doing a story now is she?
She’s on safe ground for any future work with them, and she knows it.
We know it too.
We see your game Babs 👀👀👀
So bleeping transparent.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if she’s mentioned it but Babs is going on holiday. Just in case you need to know and she hasn’t mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if she’s mentioned it but Babs is going on holiday. Just in case you need to know and she hasn’t mentioned it.
Just advertised that her house is empty for a week too. Especially given how she shared the house exterior when she first moved in, and the area she lives. Some people are just thick.

On holiday with her family and she has shared a swipe up. Ffs just take a bleeping week off

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.