Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t babs just air dry the bath mats on her AMAZING rotary clothes line? Would’ve saved us from 50,000 mind numbing stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why didn’t babs just air dry the bath mats on her AMAZING rotary clothes line? Would’ve saved us from 50,000 mind numbing stories!
I know. She was a right prat about it. She's bought a crappy looking bathmat which tangled everything else into it which could have damaged her machine.

I just can't with these cleaning influencers sometimes. She was annoying me when she was going on about her husband wearing his slippers outside. I agree he shouldn't as that's pretty grim imo to wear them on the grass but she doesn't wash her dogs feet everything she comes in does she?!

Reactions: 5
I kind of like Lindsay but find her talking stories hard to watch. I don’t know why but she always sounds congested, like she has loads of mucus in her nose and throat. Makes me feel 🤢

• Haha
I kind of like Lindsay but find her talking stories hard to watch. I don’t know why but she always sounds congested, like she has loads of mucus in her nose and throat. Makes me feel 🤢
I always find her talking stories to sound condescending

Reactions: 6
She is just simply disgusting! Thinking she is clever and funny using double entendres and phrases from the urban dictionary. I for one wouldn’t trust her one bit. She’s vile

• Haha
This new gadget they are all promoting....

Sister begs has basically got all her products out ....slating them for their warnings on the back, and saying this new item is so much better (£60 btw)

So her work with....

Astonish
Aldi brands
Fabulous
Zoflora
Dew disinfect
Smells clean
Etc etc

....are tit then, are they?

Fucks sake, they will jump on every bandwagon going. She raved about SMOL for ages yet has consistently said these last few weeks about the aldi powder and softener (so smol is no good now then, no?)
We will know if she reads this as she will mention smol again.

She is fickle....they all are

Old beggy didn't always attempt to sound like an M&S advert 😂😂

How very professional Beggy shaming your customers, what a class act.

Screenshot_20210421_232951.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Guys .... No where is safe from Babs ... I had an ad come up on my Facebook news feed ...

Very ironic considering the latest "must have" spray she's currently promoting ...

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Guys .... No where is safe from Babs ... I had an ad come up on my Facebook news feed ...

Very ironic considering the latest "must have" spray she's currently promoting ...
She is a twit!!

Honestly, she is doing a bare minimum in her normal job. So she plugs ads constantly.
I hope she falls flat on her scrawny face

• Haha
Doesn’t clean her clients houses’ consistently for a year then passive-aggressively mentions her window cleaner hasn’t been for a couple of months!

Reactions: 9
Ha Yes she is … because her Lynsey Queen of clean has doxxed me! Naughty naughty 😈. I had the audacity to message Lynsey about the inappropriate emoji that she had used over the sad death of a baby

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Ooooh imagine the WhatsApp group chat between the three amigos cussing the awful trolls 😂😂😂😂. Comedy gold.

Why is she saying ignore the interior because it was 8 years ago. It doesn’t look massively different to her current interior in a completely different house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.