Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How often does sister pledge have to clean her oven?? Never known an oven get so bad every month....do they not just wipe it every now and again to maintain it.

She seems to be deep cleaning it every other week

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How often does sister pledge have to clean her oven?? Never known an oven get so bad every month....do they not just wipe it every now and again to maintain it.

She seems to be deep cleaning it every other week
I thought exactly the same thing 😂. You know it's dire when all you can do is repeat the same "content". Also gotta love this story. Well since you whack it all over social media we all are smart arse 😉

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does Daz literally clean something that isn't filthy and then put 'ewww the filth!', like the cutlery drawer that had a few crumbs in. That is not filth and she knows its not filth, its all to show how clean her house is. We get it, you're a cleaner!

Well well well... I knew she wasn't a fan but I think this confirms it 😂

Screenshot_20210331_161808.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does Daz literally clean something that isn't filthy and then put 'ewww the filth!', like the cutlery drawer that had a few crumbs in. That is not filth and she knows its not filth, its all to show how clean her house is. We get it, you're a cleaner!

View attachment 507822
Where has she posted that!?🤣🤣

View attachment 507822
What I find laughable is that she is in that group and has made a fair few posts taking the piss out of ‘huns’. As a cleaning account who was once up Mrs Hinch’s hole, she will have a fair few followers that are huns, who will be lining her products with her swan/fabulosa swipe ups.

I know It must seem incredibly petty. But for someone who wants all cruelty free products and doesn't eat meat. Tried to be Vegan, does she not care that her dog may be unpredictable and potentially attack those lambs. I'm sure she'll say that Rosie is fine, but she's not. She's a dog and dogs are unpredictable. Even ones with good recall can follow their natural instincts. It's against the outdoor access code and legal proceedings can be brought against any dog owner for stressing the in ewe sheep as well? She's rippin my knittin.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know It must seem incredibly petty. But for someone who wants all cruelty free products and doesn't eat meat. Tried to be Vegan, does she not care that her dog may be unpredictable and potentially attack those lambs. I'm sure she'll say that Rosie is fine, but she's not. She's a dog and dogs are unpredictable. Even ones with good recall can follow their natural instincts. It's against the outdoor access code and legal proceedings can be brought against any dog owner for stressing the in ewe sheep as well? She's rippin my knittin.
dogs on leads on open access land. It looked like the sheep were fenced off from the dog? how would a dog that big get to them didn’t look at all interested in the lambs. struggling to see what being vegan has got to do with dog control

Reactions: 1
Lol, I’m pretty sure the steel gate was designed to prevent that happening... unless it was a swan steel gate in which case it’s basically useless.

• Haha
So she makes a big fuss about no shoes in the house but slippers outside is alright 🤔. How much of a dick must she have looked filming a grown ass man going to the ice cream man to anyone looking.

IMG_20210405_005037_331.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she makes a big fuss about no shoes in the house but slippers outside is alright 🤔. How much of a dick must she have looked filming a grown ass man going to the ice cream man to anyone looking.

View attachment 514587
He won’t have had time to put his shoes on, she’ll have been shouting at him to hurry up before the van drove off again - I can just picture it greedy twats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many vacuums does she have? She was using a Polti one, has the two Swan cordless ones, a Sebo Felix for home and another Sebo she uses for work. Does she have the corded Swan vacuum too?

She doesn't have that big a house to need all those vacuums. I have a small two bed house and have a Dyson and Shark cordless because I found the Dyson didn't last long enough to hoover the whole house but it's still fine to use for quick jobs. If I had a bigger house I would look at getting corded vacuum to compliment a cordless one.

My parents have a four bed house over three levels and have a Dyson for the loft conversion and a Shark for downstairs and the first floor (which is barely used since myself and my sister moved out).

Basically I can understand her having a work vacuum, a corded and cordless home vacuum but why she has go so many? I think Lynsey QOC has a load of vacuums too. To be fair to Hinch (not that I watch her often) I've only ever seen her use her Shark handheld and cordless.

How many vacuums does she have? She was using a Polti one, has the two Swan cordless ones, a Sebo Felix for home and another Sebo she uses for work. Does she have the corded Swan vacuum too?

She doesn't have that big a house to need all those vacuums. I have a small two bed house and have a Dyson and Shark cordless because I found the Dyson didn't last long enough to hoover the whole house but it's still fine to use for quick jobs. If I had a bigger house I would look at getting corded vacuum to compliment a cordless one.

My parents have a four bed house over three levels and have a Dyson for the loft conversion and a Shark for downstairs and the first floor (which is barely used since myself and my sister moved out).

Basically I can understand her having a work vacuum, a corded and cordless home vacuum but why she has go so many? I think Lynsey QOC has a load of vacuums too. To be fair to Hinch (not that I watch her often) I've only ever seen her use her Shark handheld and cordless.
Because they were all free.

Just to add I have two.. a cordless shark for inside and an old dyson for the cars and patio in the summer. Yes I Hoover my patio in the summer 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It might be because I don’t like dogs but all the close ups she does of that ugly dogs slobbering mouth make me feel sick 🤢 🤮

🤣🤣 it was that last post that sent me over the edge. 🤮
I’m sure she reads here though, remember sausage fingers?! Don’t think we’ve seen them since lol.

Reactions: 3
It might be because I don’t like dogs but all the close ups she does of that ugly dogs slobbering mouth make me feel sick 🤢 🤮
I love dogs, but pumpkin looks in good need off a bath, her nose is crusty and manky (clean it and moisturise it babs!!) Shes also looking a bit tubby. She has mentioned before that she has a sensitive tummy, and im sure i saw empty dog food sacks of chappie ... cheap and nasty food is what that is!! I have a bulldog with a sensitive tummy and noway would i feed him that crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.