Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly they all need their heads banging together, and I’m annoyed at myself for being so invested in this 😂, but I can’t see that begs would go to all that trouble over a Milton quibble with a small account? It doesn’t add up at all! And it’s super fishy that he claims she set up that troll account in her own email, and then oops it conveniently disappeared so no one could verify his claim? Hmm wouldn’t be a difficult photoshop job, it’s literally a screen shot cut in half stuck to a different half 😂...and her time is better spent begging for a new swan gadget? Or waxing her sink hole? 🙄 Clearly this Zoe and Cheshire guy have been bitching about others, and Zoe’s now apologising, but why was Chesh even bothering? only reason I can think of is that drama attracts followers? A drama seems to be like a 200+follower bonus. Seen it happen loads, if you want to boost your numbers you either get mentioned on tattle or pay for them 😂... oh and that user name “salopeqvc”.. just happens to be on here too 😉

You can Quite clearly see Frency’s address and Cheshire is like “What’s that?” and she’s replied frenchy flapartment so the fact she’s stirring tit and running to frenchy acting innocent blaming Cheshire for everything is BS!
Back in around November “Zoe” sent Frenchy a voice clip calling him a “n****” then a couple weeks ago orders from his “business”. Cheshire called her out and asked her why on earth would you buy from him after calling him that and him spouting about you publicly?! She then told Cheshire that she hadn’t ordered from Frenchy but then starts posting stories saying “thanks for my chocolate frenchy” so Cheshire decided “nah you’re a snake” and cut her off so now she is targeting him!
I think I got it all 🤣
Jeez how much drama does he attract? Maybe we should get him to 10k so he can have his own thread! he’s not coming across as innocent though really is he?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think Zoe is just peed off that she has been called out. Why buy from someone who you called a “n****” publicly, lie about it and then allow that person to have your address to then possibly take to the police? Now she is trying to get her revenge because Cheshire cut her off as he was certain she was a snake, and she quickly regretted it and then was like “I’m sorry”.

She then passed on frenchy’s address to try and win back Cheshire and he’s like no, f-off

Attachments

Last edited:
Reads to me like Cheshire cleaner is a massive manipulator and this Zoe bird has the hots for him. She’s naively trusted him and it’s blown up in her face with Frenchy being a massive drama Queen so he’s put his 2 pennies worth in 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway, what’s Pledge up to today?

Reactions: 4
Reads to me like Cheshire cleaner is a massive manipulator and this Zoe bird has the hots for him. She’s naively trusted him and it’s blown up in her face with Frenchy being a massive drama Queen so he’s put his 2 pennies worth in 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway, what’s Pledge up to today?
Surely it must be time for a hard boiled egg and a Slice of Daz’s special Mary Berry rip off lemon cake after all this upset? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t actually believe they’re trying to twist this round on cc,
That Zoe is a twisted little cow! Some of these involved have never been smacked in the mouth for chatting tit & it shows !

Reactions: 1
Bunch of drama queens and twats. Still reckon that Frenchy is a massive bleep but that’s my bias because I hate Lynsey and he’s as bad as she is 😂

Anyway, as we were.

Reactions: 5
Why she gotta complain about the queue at the shop every week, you know its busy on a Saturday if it bothers you that much go on a Friday night...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why she gotta complain about the queue at the shop every week, you know its busy on a Saturday if it bothers you that much go on a Friday night...
Or indeed any other time during the week? It’s not like she has anything else pressing that’s preventing her from shopping when it’s quiet 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The world hasn’t changed in the last 12 months, if anything it’s got better (who remembers the mile long queues?) it’s just normality now that if you go shopping at peak times you will have to wait to get inside 🤷‍♀️

So nanny can now have him after school whilst she works so she can work more.... why couldn’t she have him previously, so she could work?!

Reactions: 6
So nanny can now have him after school whilst she works so she can work more.... why couldn’t she have him previously, so she could work?!
They might’ve had their covid vaccine now so it’s not as much of a risk (supposedly)

I’m assuming Nanny wasn’t capable of homeschooling. Bit like Mr Babs wasn’t either.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Desperately begging for comments & engagement and bloody rudely to. Could she be any more boring, condescending and irritating. Ppl that use '!' on everything annoy the absolute f*ck out of me.

Screenshot_20210318_223311.jpg

Omg call the bedding police, the horror 😳😂😂

Two things.....
1. Get. A. Life.
2. This is all repeated bollocks that little to nobody would consider content worthy 🙄

Screenshot_20210320_104359_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Doesn’t every full time working mum/woman/man/dad spend the weekend doing housework?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.