Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t every full time working mum/woman/man/dad spend the weekend doing housework?
It's like she wants praising for doing the mundane crap we all have to do 🥴. That fake, awkward, sarcastic laugh at the end, begining to sound like the ramblings of someone who spends a lot of time talking outloud to themselves and rocking in the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What has happened to the staircase? Strange she is careful not to show it and no longer talks about it! Think she has messed it up bug style or was hoping that she would have one gifted and it hasn’t worked

Reactions: 9
000198FA-8884-4836-9B82-43A703076BD3.png
Why does one little boy need a trampoline that big?! He’s so spoilt!

Here we go with the swan tit.

Why does sister begs need more new kettles etc. How many stories can someone do about a kettle. News flash, most kettles pour easy and have a lid that makes it easy to be filled (love how she had to say filled with water....well, what else would it be filled with)

Such a waste and it puts me off buying any more swan products.

Attachments

• Angry
That far lard arse showing before and after photos of her house..... someone tell me what was wrong with that kitchen?? Thought it looked better before! It’s all about money for her! Like since when did she start doing weekly shops at Waitrose?
Just be hard not working for a year - times look hard!
head

Reactions: 5
That far lard arse showing before and after photos of her house..... someone tell me what was wrong with that kitchen?? Thought it looked better before! It’s all about money for her! Like since when did she start doing weekly shops at Waitrose?
Just be hard not working for a year - times look hard!
head
I thought the before pics were so much better too 🤷‍♀️

Swan and their cheap China tatt products have really put me off. I'd never buy from them for the simple fact they see no issues with sending out repeated products with zero thought for what will end up in landfill because imbeciles that follow the likes of Babz and Beggy will "need" the new range 🙄. Ffs send something else if you must, stop with the bloody kettle, toaster, tea/coffee/sugar bollocks. What do these greedy bastards do with the old ones ffs. Swan work with the worst of the bunch lqoc & lmm to 🤮. Those cringe teaser ads to 😂😂.

Reactions: 9
I thought the before pics were so much better too 🤷‍♀️
I wasnt a fan of the worktop but the rest was all nice and bright. Must be nice to have a tit ton of money in your pocket even though you haven't worked for the best part of a year

So now Dazlin has a new kettle and toaster in black. Didn’t she paint her new kitchen diner blue to match the last set she was GIFTED?! Why does she physically need the new range why can’t she just share the pics?! Puts me off buying for sure when she gets EVERY new item sent to her every other month. Why not do a giveaway for the new range?! So greedy!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine actually putting this up, she's nearly foaming at the mouth 😂😂😂. Do you want to say you're outside just one more time for luck 🤣
#getalife #thisisnotcrediblecontent.

They must be being paid a lot of money to promote that black kettle and toaster. That or they are absolute broke... Who in their right mind would think that looks nice?! They look absolutely horrific and add to Dazlins already colour mismatched brand new kitchen. It has always annoyed me that the floor doesn't match the wood on the side and to now add to that horror, blue wall matched with appliances that look like a chav drug dealer manufactured. For someone who claims they are so attentive to detail as well. Jesus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She obviously knew she was being gifted the black shizzle because she bought the canisters and worktop saver weeks ago. The trouble is because these huns are paid to review its a totally biased review. Of course it’s the best.. they’re paid to say this. Won’t don’t the likes of swan understand this. If I need to buy something I look at independent review sites for honest reviews from paying customers and the instahuns can stick their 10% discount. Would never ever buy swan products.. cheap and nasty looking.

Reactions: 12
My god she really is a disgusting money grabbing freebie loving fat lard arse twit!!!!!!
She could have gifted those new items to a family in need or told swan NO!!!!! twit!

Reactions: 10
My god she really is a disgusting money grabbing freebie loving fat lard arse twit!!!!!!
She could have gifted those new items to a family in need or told swan NO!!!!! twit!
What do they do with all the old kettles and toasters etc (well, the ones that are just a few months old) when they get these new ones? Such a waste. As a previous poster said, surely they could just take photos of the new ones - everyone knows how a kettle works - and then donate it or raffle it off for charity 🤷🏼‍♀️

These "cleaning" influencers are just so wasteful. LQOC had a garage full of crap and her husband apparently sells a lot of their PR on Facebook. Hinch has her old kitchen sink stored in her garage (why didn't she just reuse it in the new kitchen???). I can't believe that Dazlin has all this black tit when she painted her kitchen/dining area the same blue as the previous one. It's bizarre. I can understand her keeping and demonstrating the new grill but why didn't she just show the kettle and toaster and then do a giveaway?

Reactions: 11
Can I ask why you constantly call her harsh names like fat/lard arse/bleep? Have you had a run in with her or something?

She’s super annoying with the swipe ups and patronising/condescending ways but I’m not sure what that has to do with her body weight...she’s not even that big.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There are more companies than swan 🥱

I'll stick to my George Foreman thanks....
I’m sick of seeing them all cooking on that bloody grill and saying how brilliant it is. I wouldn’t mind so much if it looked like it was doing a good job but from what I’ve seen I wouldn’t eat anything cooked on it 🤢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.