Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using satinwood because she wants a matte finish 😂😂 surely she ain’t that stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️ ? Wee tip babs if you want a matte finish use eggshell

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is Dazlin’s kid so lazy? Isn’t he old enough to pick up his own towels and toys and not leave toothpaste everywhere? And don’t get me started on the food on the floor... or is it all for ‘gram content 🙄

Reactions: 7
Why is Dazlin’s kid so lazy? Isn’t he old enough to pick up his own towels and toys and not leave toothpaste everywhere? And don’t get me started on the food on the floor... or is it all for ‘gram content 🙄
He is so fricking babied! And spoilt

Reactions: 10
So I know this prob doesnt belong here but am glad shes using her cleaning account to stop these stupid hacks unlike hinchy who mixes every chemical going if its in a shiny packet and was gifted. I mean she does tell u to buy 6 million hoovers and a different appliance for each hour of the day but at least shes not making bombs.

With her son he probably is spoilt....hes an only child and i think shes previously said it took a few tries of IVF to conceive so he is kind of her miracle baby

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So I know this prob doesnt belong here but am glad shes using her cleaning account to stop these stupid hacks unlike hinchy who mixes every chemical going if its in a shiny packet and was gifted. I mean she does tell u to buy 6 million hoovers and a different appliance for each hour of the day but at least shes not making bombs.

With her son he probably is spoilt....hes an only child and i think shes previously said it took a few tries of IVF to conceive so he is kind of her miracle baby
Oh she definitely has her good points which is why I still watch her stories (maybe a bit hypocritical but hey ho). There’s nothing wrong with spoiling your kids and I’m sure we’ve all over indulged ours but to me teaching your child to clean up after themselves is also teaching them to be respectful of their home, belongings and parents. You can still love, adore and idolise your miracle children at the same time as you tell them to pick their towels, washing and toys up!!

Edited to add. Now I’ve thought about it she doesn’t strike me as someone who would let him behave like that.. she’s ‘had words’ with him on camera before. I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually plants the mess herself so she can clean it up for content. I remember the toothpaste on the door handle looked smeared on and I wondered how an earth a kid could make that much mess so far away from the sink!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Actually none, I saw them recommended somewhere on Facebook on the Team TOMM group and got a free trial, loved them so kept them. No idea who influenced the person who influenced me though lol!
Snap!!! Saw them on fb and thought I would give them a try!!! I love them and the fact they are delivered is a bonus. Definitely prefer them to 'cheaper' alternatives 😉

Fucks sake....swipe up for her energy supplier now....and she will get something if people sign up via her.
Sister begs is doing the same too.

Greed.

Babs still not back at work I see....I feel for her clients and her inconsistencies. She obviously only cleans for the content now...if she was my cleaner, I'd have found someone new by now....someone who isn't so far up her own arse.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Fucks sake....swipe up for her energy supplier now....and she will get something if people sign up via her.

Greed.

Babs still not back at work I see....I feel for her clients and her inconsistencies. She obviously only cleans for the content now...if she was my cleaner, I'd have found someone new by now....someone who isn't so far up her own arse.
Greedy witches. At least pledge tells you what she gets out of it whereas shady babs just gives a vague ‘I’ll also get something’. What’s that then? A lollipop? A kick up the arse? duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Greedy witches. At least pledge tells you what she gets out of it whereas shady babs just gives a vague ‘I’ll also get something’. What’s that then? A lollipop? A kick up the arse? duck off.
She gets £50 quid for a referral!!! Its hardly a little something

Was literally going to say....why not just out “we both get £50 credit” she’s fully aware what she gets! So greedy.
That's what regular bulb customers get, are we sure she doesn't get anything else? I can't help but feel she's worded that in a sneaky way!

That's what regular bulb customers get, are we sure she doesn't get anything else? I can't help but feel she's worded that in a sneaky way!
I am with Bulb and if I referred someone or they used my referral link and changed BOTH gas and electricity it’s £50 credit to me and them. If they change just gas or electric then it’s £25 credit.
But I see what you mean...more like a #ad?

Greed.

She gets £50 to, can't imagine why she kept that quiet *cough cough*. I really hope no one uses her referral and just signs up themselves.

Edited because I jumped in before reading down the thread to see others had said the same 😂. I've been with bulb for years and it pissed me off no end that she worded it so sneakily.

Reactions: 1
Babs...you’re on a day out with your kid...stop with the Swan promo!

We get it, people have used your swipe up and lined your pockets! They will be cursing you when those tit vacuum cleaners pack in after a month or two!!

Babs...you’re on a day out with your kid...stop with the Swan promo!

We get it, people have used your swipe up and lined your pockets! They will be cursing you when those tit vacuum cleaners pack in after a month or two!!
Husband wastes a days annual leave to spend with wife and kid while wife continues to have her face in her phone working the ‘gram!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.