Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Dazlin is involved/ complicit just because they “share a thread”. I think it’s fully on SP and what a bleeping idiot she is for doing something so stupid.
If you don’t want a Tattle thread, don’t have a public profile 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not that difficult.

Reactions: 4
As if babs just left ol’ Daz out there struggling with the fence panel! I would’ve been straight out there helping.

Reactions: 2
His great! Actually cleans, don’t ponce and is honest and says what he thinks!
Yes, I like him. No nonsense. She picked on the wrong person there mind.

I don’t often watch her stories, but I’m sure Pledge showed a screen shot of the ‘troll’ page the other day. As if she’d received a message from it herself. She made a comment basically saying “I don’t know who you are but do one”. I guess that was laying the groundwork for this whole charade, to make it look as though she was a victim too?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What’s all this then found it thru frenchy 🧐
OMG. Is it not the other way round? I thought Mr Cheshire clean was one of the good guys. Don’t thinking he has a thread on here … which in my book speaks volumes

I really can’t wait to see the day that these catty accounts who bully others, have their comeuppance

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes, I saw that on Cheshire’s account earlier. Sounds like Frenchy has done something dodgy - might be something to do with that scentsy? home fragrance company he’s got. Don’t know if anyone can shed more light?

I still reckon Cheshire cleaner is ok. Put it this way, Frenchy is right up LQoC’s arse and we all know about her, so I know who I’d rather give the benefit of the doubt to at this stage until there’s some evidence at least 🤷🏼‍♀️ Happy to stand corrected if anyone knows anything more.

I did always wonder how these cleaning accounts could all be so friendly because they’re literally in competition with each other. Clearly they’re all two faced bitchy cunts deep down (except MMM!)

• Haha
I did always wonder how these cleaning accounts could all be so friendly because they’re literally in competition with each other. Clearly they’re all two faced bitchy cunts deep down (except MMM!)
It’s a cut throat world cleaning Instagram - someone should make a fly on the wall documentary! It’d be hilarious 😂

• Haha
It’s a cut throat world cleaning Instagram - someone should make a fly on the wall documentary! It’d be hilarious 😂
I was thinking what a brilliant plot it’d be for a Midsummer Murder 😂

French posted these, then CC went private lol
52456459-497B-415D-BB32-3E762DB88C4F.jpeg
FDE7BCA5-8104-41CF-AE3D-6B7B7DE99B84.jpeg
E323A747-9B17-45B1-97B3-4DB7E2A7191E.jpeg
69C56007-F18E-4FBC-8A44-E8DD2C21930B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So.... if I’m right.... this Zoe girl is stirring the pot between Cheshire and Frenchy. She is for whatever reason trying to set up Cheshire and in actual fact she went out her way to order from Frenchy’s “business” to get his address, and then sent it to Cheshire..... like why on earth would he want that?

Reactions: 1
Jesus these people need to get real jobs. They obviously have too much time on their hands never mind the fact that they call us trolls!! That’s bleeping laughable 🤣🤣

You can Quite clearly see Frency’s address and Cheshire is like “What’s that?” and she’s replied frenchy flapartment so the fact she’s stirring tit and running to frenchy acting innocent blaming Cheshire for everything is BS!
Back in around November “Zoe” sent Frenchy a voice clip calling him a “n****” then a couple weeks ago orders from his “business”. Cheshire called her out and asked her why on earth would you buy from him after calling him that and him spouting about you publicly?! She then told Cheshire that she hadn’t ordered from Frenchy but then starts posting stories saying “thanks for my chocolate frenchy” so Cheshire decided “nah you’re a snake” and cut her off so now she is targeting him!
I think I got it all 🤣

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.