Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sisterpledge has been a naughty girl! 👀
Just saw this on insta and came straight here 😂 can't help but think she wants to be caught using that email. It takes 2 minutes to set up a new email account and use that. Gotta be more sneaky pledge!

Reactions: 4
Just saw this on insta and came straight here 😂 can't help but think she wants to be caught using that email. It takes 2 minutes to set up a new email account and use that. Gotta be more sneaky pledge!
i don’t think she realised anyone would check.
She likely didn’t even know you can do what said account did to find out! 🙈😂

Reactions: 2
i don’t think she realised anyone would check.
She likely didn’t even know you can do what said account did to find out! 🙈😂
It's probs my paranoia showing but there's no way I'd use any email linked to me to set up a fake profile. Not that I've ever done that 😉😂

Reactions: 2
you can’t have two Instagram acounts with the same email address. Something doesn’t add up here... 🤔

She’s a silly Billy. She relies on Swan for her wages. Shouldn’t be doing that when your boss is potentially now being made aware of your viciousness.

She’s a silly Billy. She relies on swipe ups snd her various sponsors for her income. They won’t want to be associated with that.

Reactions: 4
Seen on Instagram and came straight over! Wasn’t disappointed.. oh dear sister pledge 😂😂 that was a definite own goal!
imagine being so simple you use your own number and address on a fake page 🤯

Reactions: 1
Setting up a *troll* account to out *trolls*??? I mean, WOW 😳 pot/kettle comes to mind. And we all know she has lots of pots and kettles with all the swan tat in those cupboards 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Woooooah HELP what’s happened!!? I’ve just been on her insta and can’t see anything... nooooo I am missing al the drama.

Woooooah HELP what’s happened!!? I’ve just been on her insta and can’t see anything... nooooo I am missing al the drama.
It’s not on her Instagram! Another account found her out (screenshots above).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.