Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roo689

VIP Member
I know this thread went quiet but had to find it to vent - she went and posted a really obvious spoiler for this week’s episode of Succession on her Instagram and has been really petulant about it in the comments. So annoying as I hadn’t watched yet and thought Instagram was safe! 😤
Yeah so annoying!!!

Reactions: 1

Stillwater

VIP Member
I hate the sleeves on all the dresses but other than than, lovely stuff. Joanie isn’t especially cheap - but it’s not billed as such.

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Have they moved back to London permanently now? I know she's come back for a few months at a time before, but I saw she'd brought her cats with her this time

I don't mind Dawn, but go though periods of avoiding her instagram because of the constant complaining about tiny things

Stillwater

VIP Member
I should add I am so pro sleeve, but billowy doesn’t help the pillowy chested.

I’ve read her books, don’t loads love them but never thought they were especially poorly written. Not Shakespeare but 🤷‍♀️

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Although all ‘celeb’ authors do it I really detest the begging for pre orders of their books. Dawn has been doing it quite a lot. It’s all to help their book get the bestseller tag.

Although I got a free copy of her book via Netgalley I actually prefer to wait to buy books nowadays as like to read the reviews first.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Also Caroline didn’t follow Dawn on Instagram before she died which I thought was odd given they were meant to be really good friends... wonder what happened there?
I’m pretty sure she did follow her. They were really good friends.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I thought beg but she said she already had a booking and it fell through. And did seem genuinely panicked.

I think I like her, but she is A Lot and she’s very enamoured of herself - but why shouldn’t she be I guess? What a great life.
Very odd for a booking to fall through? In my old job I had to book hire cars all the time and none ever fell through. Probably lying!

I used to like her but she’s up herself now and she can’t stand any form of criticism like most ‘influencers’ (she’d call herself an author though!).

And I’m sure I’ve read her say they ‘flip’ houses.

I dunno. Do we expect self flagellation? They’re rich, they work for it, they enjoy their lives 🤷‍♀️
Yes they’re rich so why is she after free stuff? 🤔

Expelliarmus

So. I like her and was a patreon member. I stopped because I had too many subscriptions to stuff. But, I found the lockdown stuff really boring, it was just an account of being in lockdown. That’s fine but it was kind of dull (understandably, because lockdown was dull). But then she made a book out of it, so what do I know? I think too, there was quite a bit of what she ate and how, erm, ‘jizz worthy’ it was, and I find good talk a bit boring too, no comment on the jizz thing. So not her fault, but not for me.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Yes she did, but before she died she unfollowed Dawn - if you go on her Instagram now you can see it doesn’t follow her
She still followed Chris though 🤷‍♀️Maybe she unfollowed around the time Dawn posted on twitter about Caroline after the domestic abuse incident?

Keet

Chatty Member
It’s hard to keep up. They’d moved to Canada at the start of the year for filming Chris was doing but she mentioned leaving pets then.

slugella

VIP Member
Hmm..I thought she would write about Caroline Flack’s death at one point. This is a quick release.
Yeah I'm not sure how I feel about this. Obviously I have no idea of the content and how much she will talk about Caroline but I'm not sure if it is in poor taste idk. On one hand it seems odd to profit from it (though dawn does seem charitable so she would possibly be donating), on the other it might be a good way of raising awareness of what happened to Caroline, mental health and dealing with grief, and also celebrating Caroline and providing some balance after how the press treated her. What does everyone think ?

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
It’s where she grew up isn’t it?

I’ve assumed Chris’s family don’t want to be all over SM. Or maybe she’s less ME *jazz hands * around them? The Irish people I know wouldn’t be entertaining it 😄
Yes it’s where she went to live after her mother died.

She could still post from Ireland, she doesn’t have to show his family.

Sooz

Chatty Member
No he's in some series called The Good Luck something or other on Apple.

Unless he's heard on the QT it's not gonna be renewed....

Aussie

VIP Member
I seemed to have missed that Dawn was no longer writing the Stock Aitken & Waterman musical

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
She hasn’t posted the kittens in a while. I wonder if they left them in LA? Potato is in Canada but I haven’t seen the kittens in her stories at all.