Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that's what I thought as well, what makes you think the youngest 2 aren't her husbands?
Well it was just because one of her kiddies had his 5th birthday and she wasn't able to be with him, I assumed it was because he was with his dad? I didn't think she had a further two under the age of five?

Well it was just because one of her kiddies had his 5th birthday and she wasn't able to be with him, I assumed it was because he was with his dad? I didn't think she had a further two under the age of five?
I think she was in London with the second child who she is having the custody issues with...I wonder if she put that story on to make the other dad feel bad...you know like look because of this issue I am missing my five year olds birthday 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
I think she was in London with the second child who she is having the custody issues with...I wonder if she put that story on to make the other dad feel bad...you know like look because of this issue I am missing my five year olds birthday 🤔🤔🤔
Oh I see, I see. Ah thanks yes that makes sense now. Blimey no wonder she gets stressed about it all.

Reactions: 1
Oh I see, I see. Ah thanks yes that makes sense now. Blimey no wonder she gets stressed about it all.
Imagine the father who is now suddenly going to have to travel hours up north to see his child every weekend is pretty stressed too.
And the poor child.

Reactions: 4
I m finding her and tim what his face confusing. I’m interested in bio hacking but I thought it was about using science and technology to improve health.

Neither her nor Tim have the intelligence to even understand how the immune system works (tims post claiming that vit D can do the same as a vaccine for covid) let alone anything more complex. It’s starting to look like pseudoscience crap. Are they just really bad at it?

And she says things like “don’t eat food with chemicals in” wtf? Everything has chemicals in. Water is a chemical.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I m finding her and tim what his face confusing. I’m interested in bio hacking but I thought it was about using science and technology to improve health.

Neither her nor Tim have the intelligence to even understand how the immune system works (tims post claiming that vit D can do the same as a vaccine for covid) let alone anything more complex. It’s starting to look like pseudoscience crap. Are they just really bad at it?

And she says things like “don’t eat food with chemicals in” wtf? Everything has chemicals in. Water is a chemical.
Don't breathe oxygen!! They probably have an expensive alternative for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It's so true and all this "protect the liver I don't want any crap going through the liver" bollocks is just that..... bollocks...... That's what your liver is for, (I do agree support it if you feel it needs it,) not to mention all those cups of bulletproof coffee a day filtering through her liver. Most people have one cup of bulletproof coffee a day in the morning to help them fast not all day bloody long. That Tim is even more extreme than davinia and doesnt have much personality about him. He def doesn't have the likeability factor.

Reactions: 9
It's so true and all this "protect the liver I don't want any crap going through the liver" bollocks is just that..... bollocks...... That's what your liver is for, (I do agree support it if you feel it needs it,) not to mention all those cups of bulletproof coffee a day filtering through her liver. Most people have one cup of bulletproof coffee a day in the morning to help them fast not all day bloody long. That Tim is even more extreme than davinia and doesnt have much personality about him. He def doesn't have the likeability factor.
There’s something about him I can’t take to. He always looks shifty 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
completely agree- he looks like a young thug roaming the streets of some miserable railway town in a stone island hoodie.

how he can call walking barefoot “earthing”😭

your liver is amazing. You can’t detox it. It’s doing what it’s supposed to do and it can do it for years without issue. Surely that’s the whole point of bio hacking- IMPROVING what you have, not pretending it doesn’t work properly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
completely agree- he looks like a young thug roaming the streets of some miserable railway town in a stone island hoodie.

how he can call walking barefoot “earthing”😭

your liver is amazing. You can’t detox it. It’s doing what it’s supposed to do and it can do it for years without issue. Surely that’s the whole point of bio hacking- IMPROVING what you have, not pretending it doesn’t work properly
Agredd 100%. Your liver is the only organ that can regenerate itself. If you donate 50% of your liver for transplant in two years it will have regenerated back to its original size. Obviously alcohol abuse and a fatty diet can damage it beyond repair but given half a chance it can repair itself.

Reactions: 7
Interested to see what her book will be like and how much science it will be vs. lifestyle - I will definitely be buying!

I wonder who’ll be writing it...

I hope it isn't Pippa. Davinia has the ability to really educate people and as she intially shared loud and proud: her mental health was the reason for educating herself, the weight loss was secondary. Pippa is too single minded where as DT has the ability to offer a lot of otions, however off the wall they may be. I really really hope that the message she SHOUTS is that you must educate yourself. Diets DO NOT WORK.

Reactions: 6
Someone mention this on the Primrose Hill thread, why did she change from Davinia Murphy to Taylor?

Reactions: 2
Most recent post about the sauna appears to be her first beg post... which coincides with Tim Grays *actual* beg post... considering she's minted and he has spent, according to one interview he's done, up to a million dollars (!?!) on biohacking, a bit fecking rich... 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Does anyone know if is it true that she fathered david bek.ham kid? She has a kid no one know who the father is and someone told me it is DB, does anyone knows if it's true?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.