Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My nanna lived on boil in the bag cod in butter sauce and would crunch on sugar lumps for fun. I might have to look further back in the generations.
Oh my goodness mine too!! Also she had a chip pan permanently on her stove.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Findus Crispy Pancakes were the order of the day in my house at the weekend, or maybe even proper Chipper chips with lots of salt and vinegar, if we were very good it was Birds Eye Custard or Angel Delight 🤗 followed by watching Blind Date or The Paul Daniels Magic Show
Food should be enjoyed, l've such happy memories of being a kid and loving those "treats" at the weekend.

Looking back it was all junk food but I don't think any fad diet could replace those happy bonding times with "treats" we all had together ❤

I'm a vegan now, something I would never have thought about when I was a kid. However the variety/taste is amazing and for whatever reason others go vegan too is great.🤗

Still miss my Findus Crispy Pancakes though 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I set fire to a chip pan in my teens. It was the most terrifying moment of my life- I put a wet teatowel on it ( instead of damp) and the whole thing went up so ive been oven chips all the way since. My son put a chip in a frying pan the other day and said ' can you fry chips?' I wasnt sure whether to be proud or ashamed!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I set fire to a chip pan in my teens. It was the most terrifying moment of my life- I put a wet teatowel on it ( instead of damp) and the whole thing went up so ive been oven chips all the way since. My son put a chip in a frying pan the other day and said ' can you fry chips?' I wasnt sure whether to be proud or ashamed!
My mum had a fire proof blanket in a red metal thing on the wall in the kitchen in the 80s, ready to be dragged out and flung on the chip pan. The great 80s childhood eh?

Reactions: 9
When the duck is she going to label her ads 😡
I don't know how she gets away with it. She must get reported to the ASA. And surely they must warn her? She literally never labels anything.

Reactions: 1
Tim biohacker is at it, promoting her marbella rental as the perfect wellness retreat with 20 stories a day, tagging her in them with not so much as one #ad

Reactions: 2
This is incredibly shady.
I think so. At the bottom of screen shot 1 he thanks Davinia for the use of her rental at short notice.... Id bet my leg he didn't pay full price. Now he's tagging in her screenshot 2 advocating it as the perfect place to stay for biohacking 🤔

I loved Davinia's Instagram for about a month after finding it, she introduced me to the idea of biohacking and her diet etc, I was really interested. But all I see now is shadyiness and because TimBH looks to be involved in it all now, its putting me off the whole biohacking movement, it all just seems to be an elite club that's shady AF

Attachments

Reactions: 5
When the duck is she going to label her ads 😡
She was at it all weekend, promoting products her friends had sent her from their companies! I reported her & her nutritional therapist last week. More people need to report her!

Reactions: 3
I think so. At the bottom of screen shot 1 he thanks Davinia for the use of her rental at short notice.... Id bet my leg he didn't pay full price. Now he's tagging in her screenshot 2 advocating it as the perfect place to stay for biohacking 🤔

I loved Davinia's Instagram for about a month after finding it, she introduced me to the idea of biohacking and her diet etc, I was really interested. But all I see now is shadyiness and because TimBH looks to be involved in it all now, its putting me off the whole biohacking movement, it all just seems to be an elite club that's shady AF
It's so incredibly blatant, I don't know how they get away with it. I said it on another thread but I really despise this "women shilling tit to other women under the guise of making friendly little recommendations and shhhhh I'm letting you in on a secret" type of thing. I'm really disappointed in Davinia. She seems desperate for cash suddenly.

Reactions: 10

Me too, I was the same. She was great to begin with, I started intermittent fasting. It's been great for me. But suddenly I found I had cupboard full of supplements, Dims, 5htp, l theanine, magnesium, phosphatidylcholine, Co enzyme Q10 the list is endless. Some of which are really powerful and shouldn't be recommended willy nilly! I would say cherry pick what you think you need then do some research to see if you really do and if its compatible with anything else you're taking.

Pipa? Well I think she's earning a very good living flogging her tests and supplements that she's affiliated to to davinias followers.

I'm disappointed in davinia really. I loved following her at first but I've become disillusioned with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Me too, I was the same. She was great to begin with, I started intermittent fasting. It's been great for me. But suddenly I found I had cupboard full of supplements, Dims, 5htp, l theanine, magnesium, phosphatidylcholine, Co enzyme Q10 the list is endless. Some of which are really powerful and shouldn't be recommended willy nilly! I would say cherry pick what you think you need then do some research to see if you really do and if its compatible with anything else you're taking.

Pipa? Well I think she's earning a very good living flogging her tests and supplements that she's affiliated to to davinias followers.

I'm disappointed in davinia really. I loved following her at first but I've become disillusioned with her.
Yep, flogging to their (almost) 75k followers between them, no wonder Pippa made a stop off at Chanel on her recent London trip 🤔

She mentioned today that she’s in a custody battle, which is why she is In London.
I know nothing about the custody arrangements or even which child this relates too (one of the two boys) but having parents not together and then one moving hundreds of miles away is tough for the parent that will be at a distance. And especially after being away all of lockdown due to them being in Spain.

It felt like her move up north was a quick decision rather than planned for a long time (especially as they had only.moved house in London at the end of last year) so could be lack of communication and feeling like you are loosing contact with your son.

Can someone please explain the kid situation to me. Am I right she's got 4? So the eldest is gray who's father is the ex David Beckham agent, then lux? Father unknown? Then I thought the youngest 2 belonged to the guy she's with now but now I'm not sure.

Can someone please explain the kid situation to me. Am I right she's got 4? So the eldest is gray who's father is the ex David Beckham agent, then lux? Father unknown? Then I thought the youngest 2 belonged to the guy she's with now but now I'm not sure.
Yes that's what I thought as well, what makes you think the youngest 2 aren't her husbands?

Reactions: 1
Yes that's what I thought as well, what makes you think the youngest 2 aren't her husbands?
Yes, I believe you are correct. It seems like she is going through some struggles at the moment but let's not forget that Luxx has a dad who is probably equally distraught at the thought of his son being taken 200 miles up north. He totally has a right to dispute this.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Eldest Gray is by Dave Gardner. Second is the one I assume the custody battle is with, I read they met in recovery.
The youngest two by her current husband I believe.

I’m guessing that she had joint custody of Luxx when they lived in London, so it must be horrific for the father to learn suddenly that he is moving away.
If the father is in recovery, I really hope this doesn’t affect him and set him back at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.