Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They use charcoal tablets in hospital, my daughter managed to get the lid off some calpol, and we didn't know if she'd had any. We took her to A and E and this is what they gave her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There was a guy who needed a liver transplant after taking green tea supplements every day. Supplements need to used properly and get GP advice first IMVHO.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She openly admits to hating most fruit and vegetables. Her diet seems to consist of an organic steak with ‘hunterGatherer’ dressing. Anytime anyone asks to see what she eats, this is all she suggests. She has demonised any kind of ‘treat’ food for her children which I’m sure long term will have a negative impact on their relationship with food. She clearly has an addictive personality which has moved from booze and drugs to fitness and biohacking. She looks amazing and is clearly happy and good for her for turning her life around after being so publicly humiliated for losing custody of her son because of her alcohol and drug abuse. However her lifestyle and diet still show someone with obsessive and addictive tendencies.
Agree with everything you have said here.

She has swapped one addiction for another.

I feel she has ramped it up this year and think must be stress related (covid/decorating then completely gutting her villa/moving from a London upon her return)

I feel she needs to slow her pace and eat more food other than steak. A lot of the time she will show the boys plates and there will be nothing on it but meat!

I do like her and before this year she spoke sense. This year not so much!!!!!

Well apart from that strange thing she did last year with the woman in some London suburban house...and the sage burning or something along those lines ..anyone remember what it was called? She looked horrendous after that...and I thought it was a bit dangerous....

But hats off to her for trying, well.sort of in that case...I quickly put that on the list of things never to do in life!!!

Anyone else remember that??

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I couldn't follow her diet paleo wise. I tried it once years ago and nearly passed out a few times! I do agree with eating clean, whole foods, organic where possible (I can't afford everything organic so I buy what I think benefits from being organic such as chicken which I don't eat often as I mainly eat a veggie diet) butter, yoghurt and milk.

I agree with supplements if you've worked out what you're lacking vitamin wise (I'm low on vit D and zinc) but I couldn't be doing the mad stuff she does. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Agree with everything you have said here.

She has swapped one addiction for another.

I feel she has ramped it up this year and think must be stress related (covid/decorating then completely gutting her villa/moving from a London upon her return)

I feel she needs to slow her pace and eat more food other than steak. A lot of the time she will show the boys plates and there will be nothing on it but meat!

I do like her and before this year she spoke sense. This year not so much!!!!!

Well apart from that strange thing she did last year with the woman in some London suburban house...and the sage burning or something along those lines ..anyone remember what it was called? She looked horrendous after that...and I thought it was a bit dangerous....

But hats off to her for trying, well.sort of in that case...I quickly put that on the list of things never to do in life!!!

Anyone else remember that??
Yes, the Kambo treatment 😳

Reactions: 2
No it seems a cruel situation, they must miss each other very much 😔
agreed, but i'm sure she wouldn't be doing it without good reason. Grey and Luxe seem to be in London at school- maybe she's in some sort of legal situation about moving the boys up north. i hope it works out for them all, it's not good on family life and difficult for the children too.

• Heart
If she’s the one who wants to move up North then she would be a extremely poor parent to try and disrupt her children’s established lives in london, simply for her own desires and preferences.

Reactions: 2
Thankyou for this. I’m really admire Davina and would love to get into clean eating but I dont know where to start! So at a risk of sounding thick...when you say “whole foods” you mean nothing processed or from a packet? So just plenty of meat and veg for example?
I think with clean eating, you only eat things with one or two ingredients. So for example fruit yoghurt would have milk, emulsifier fruit, sugar etc but plain yoghurt is just milk, and you would have whole milk, which is less processed. You can make something with lots of whole foods but you buy single ingredients.

I think with clean eating, you only eat things with one or two ingredients. So for example fruit yoghurt would have milk, emulsifier fruit, sugar etc but plain yoghurt is just milk, and you would have whole milk, which is less processed. You can make something with lots of whole foods but you buy single ingredients.
That's exactly it. It's basically eating what your grandparents would have eaten.

agreed, but i'm sure she wouldn't be doing it without good reason. Grey and Luxe seem to be in London at school- maybe she's in some sort of legal situation about moving the boys up north. i hope it works out for them all, it's not good on family life and difficult for the children too.
She’s said she has to be there for legal reasons with the son of the mystery father!

That's exactly it. It's basically eating what your grandparents would have eaten.
My nanna lived on boil in the bag cod in butter sauce and would crunch on sugar lumps for fun. I might have to look further back in the generations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
😂😂😂😂

I actually do love a boil in the bag cod in butter sauce. 😬
Me too! Havent had it since I was a child- with oven chips onnthe side. Sugar and butter sandwiches were another delight. My kids look at me in disgust when I mention it 😄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.