Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not true
Someone posted on a thread - I’m not sure which one - giving enough information for us to track down the father which was confirmed by a post he made on twitter and a comment he made on her Instagram post showing Luxe . I can’t find the post or remember his name but I checked it all out from the information that was given and it confirmed who the father was . Definitely not David Beckham .

Reactions: 3
Someone posted on a thread - I’m not sure which one - giving enough information for us to track down the father which was confirmed by a post he made on twitter and a comment he made on her Instagram post showing Luxe . I can’t find the post or remember his name but I checked it all out from the information that was given and it confirmed who the father was . Definitely not David Beckham .
It might be on The Primrose Hill Gang thread

Reactions: 1
Who is it??

His Instagram is full of photos of Luxx. Seems like they have reached and agreement and he will join his younger brothers at school up north after half term.
Reached an agreement or the millionairess and her hot shot legal team, which has been well used over the years, has given him not very much of a choice. I think he's just a regular guy and probably doesn't have the finances at his finger tips to take davinia on.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What does it say?

Lots of pictures of Luxx tagged "mini me" and "Daddy's boy". Multiple mentions of narcissist personality disorder always with a prayer emoji. He's sober and mentions God. "A good father is a man who supports his children even when he has no money". Mentions of what money can't buy: manners morals etc.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Lots of pictures of Luxx tagged "mini me" and "Daddy's boy". Multiple mentions of narcissist personality disorder always with a prayer emoji. He's sober and mentions God. "A good father is a man who supports his children even when he has no money". Mentions of what money can't buy: manners morals etc.
He went all that time without being able to see him when they were stuck in Spain, to then finding out he would be moving up North. It must be very hard

• Sad
Is the eldest kid still going to school in London or is he moving? I imagine Dave Gardener would have the money to fight her in court. Does he still have custody of him I wonder?

He went all that time without being able to see him when they were stuck in Spain, to then finding out he would be moving up North. It must be very hard
I imagine it being quite exhausting for the boy to travel from up North to London to stay with him. 4-5 hours each way.

Reached an agreement or the millionairess and her hot shot legal team, which has been well used over the years, has given him not very much of a choice. I think he's just a regular guy and probably doesn't have the finances at his finger tips to take davinia on.
how do you know she has a hot shot team she’s used well over the years?

Yes those were my thoughts as well, how can he fight her with all her money and there is a poor innocent child caught in the middle of all this. She may not be able to stand the guy any longer but he is the father of your child who deserves a relationship with him.

Is the eldest kid still going to school in London or is he moving? I imagine Dave Gardener would have the money to fight her in court. Does he still have custody of him I wonder?

I imagine it being quite exhausting for the boy to travel from up North to London to stay with him. 4-5 hours each way.

Someone on his pic about the school has asked...why all the way up there? ( as in whys the school a long way away)

The dad has replied long story with any angry face....

Interesting....

Also I seemed to think his IG was private a few weeks back when his name was posted on here. Anyone else remember if it was?

Now its not.

Wonder if thats been as a result of her trying to shift his son up north (a quick move by all accounts) and him wanting to make sure he is seen as a good dad ''publicly?"????

Reactions: 4
Someone on his pic about the school has asked...why all the way up there? ( as in whys the school a long way away)

The dad has replied long story with any angry face....

Interesting....

Also I seemed to think his IG was private a few weeks back when his name was posted on here. Anyone else remember if it was?

Now its not.

Wonder if thats been as a result of her trying to shift his son up north (a quick move by all accounts) and him wanting to make sure he is seen as a good dad ''publicly?"????
Yes it was private a while back. You're spot on I think. He was obviously made aware of this thread and felt at least someone can see things from his point of view. It shows he's doing his best as dad to try and maintain a relationship with his son. My guess is davinia would rather have the boy all to herself, which is a shame.

Yes it was private a while back. You're spot on I think. He was obviously made aware of this thread and felt at least someone can see things from his point of view. It shows he's doing his best as dad to try and maintain a relationship with his son. My guess is davinia would rather have the boy all to herself, which is a shame.
I've just had a good stalk 😅... he seems nice and normal

Hes also written "she's moved"! You'd think for the sake of her child getting on trains and travelling back and forth she'd put her own feelings to one side for a while. Or maybe she's doing it to just be as difficult as she can. I personally see it as a selfish thing to do.

I wonder if with her new fitness book out she will try to get it private again? As sales may not be so great if she isn't seen as wholesome?

I scrolled through and he was in court recently (assuming about the move)

The challenge is pictures dont tell the full story....either from Davinia or the dad. We can't if she's a good mum or he's a good dad.

There is a child in the middle of it all and I hope he grows up with minimal damage because of his parents not being together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.