Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know the courts thought davinia wasn't fit enough to have full time custody of her eldest. We know she tried for custody again more recently and it was denied.
Apparently they are both recovering substance abusers. It's a tricky situation.

Reactions: 2
Yes it was private a while back. You're spot on I think. He was obviously made aware of this thread and felt at least someone can see things from his point of view. It shows he's doing his best as dad to try and maintain a relationship with his son. My guess is davinia would rather have the boy all to herself, which is a shame.
I actually wondered if she had realised people knew who he was and suggested he make he it private, and now he’s opened it.

He seems so lovely, normal and devoted to his son, I really hope his recovery isn’t affected by this.

We know the courts thought davinia wasn't fit enough to have full time custody of her eldest. We know she tried for custody again more recently and it was denied.
Apparently they are both recovering substance abusers. It's a tricky situation.
Where did you read that she had tried again recently? I thought he was with her now

Reactions: 3
I actually wondered if she had realised people knew who he was and suggested he make he it private, and now he’s opened it.

He seems so lovely, normal and devoted to his son, I really hope his recovery isn’t affected by this.

Where did you read that she had tried again recently? I thought he was with her now
Davinia herself said it on one of her stories.

I know it's hard for the dad but I do feel sympathy for Davinia. She has sorted herself out, has a new relationship and more children. Should she be governed by her ex about where she can and can't live?
My understanding is she has strong family connections up North. So should her other children miss out because it's hard for one child to see his dad?
It's a difficult situation all round isn't it?

Reactions: 13
During lockdown while she was weeks and weeks in marbella her eldest wasn't there with her til the end, he was with his dad.

I know it's hard for the dad but I do feel sympathy for Davinia. She has sorted herself out, has a new relationship and more children. Should she be governed by her ex about where she can and can't live?
My understanding is she has strong family connections up North. So should her other children miss out because it's hard for one child to see his dad?
Yeah very difficult. There's not just one ex and one other child in this instance there's 2 other children by 2 other ex's! Shes very fortunate in that she has no financial worries at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Completely agree with this! 👏🏼

Reactions: 4
I think she has a portfolio of properties left to her by her Mum? But not sure when she took over the running of these?

Reactions: 2
From what I’ve read Davina has bipolar but I don’t think it was diagnosed until she went into rehab after losing custody of her eldest. She credits exercise with helping her manage on a daily basis and it would explain the addictive personality and alcoholism.

Reactions: 5
From what I’ve read Davina has bipolar but I don’t think it was diagnosed until she went into rehab after losing custody of her eldest. She credits exercise with helping her manage on a daily basis and it would explain the addictive personality and alcoholism.
I watched a podcast she did with fat Tony I think it was called...she said she was incorrectly diagnosed with bipolar...interesting, she is very honest in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.