Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread specifically for Davinia Taylor @daviniataylor

Ex Hollyoaks actress and OG Primrose Hill member

Reactions: 4
Thank you! She seems to be the one that gets actively spoken about in the Primrose Hill thread so makes sense

Reactions: 2
She was in it in the 90s when it started and got fired after a few years and came back as a guest a few years ago.

Watching, observing and loving. As a fellow North Wester, I like how she has kept her accent and still seems like she would be a laugh on a night out. Would love her to talk about her time with Giggsy in the 90s.

Reactions: 16
Watching, observing and loving. As a fellow North Wester, I like how she has kept her accent and still seems like she would be a laugh on a night out. Would love her to talk about her time with Giggsy in the 90s.
She mentioned her time with him briefly in a podcast that she did with Paul Danan. It’s a good listen

She mentioned her time with him briefly in a podcast that she did with Paul Danan. It’s a good listen
Oohhhh, I will have a listen. Paul Danan though 😫 . I remember her saying, back in the day, that she spent most of the time in his house bored stiff watching telly and him watching footy with his mates in another room. As a teenager who had a massive crush on Giggsy (certainly no more) I was crushingly disappointed by this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like her, she seems down to earth and funny
I agree, she doesn’t seem to take herself too seriously and is very frank and open about her past. I’m really glad that she turned everything around and came out of the other side so spectacularly!

Reactions: 12
This is Liv Tylers house, does anyone get why they are together? He gives me the creeps.
Then he hanged out with Harry Styles. Sure there was talk on the PH sight he may have been the dealer, but surely that would have come out in him and Davinia's court battle. Lots of celebs liking his pictures.

This is Liv Tylers house, does anyone get why they are together? He gives me the creeps.
Then he hanged out with Harry Styles. Sure there was talk on the PH sight he may have been the dealer, but surely that would have come out in him and Davinia's court battle. Lots of celebs liking his pictures.

Reactions: 5
Wow that daily mirror article is pretty punchy. They must be confident to print that without fear of being sued. Clear implication he shagged Rita and deals - “where the party’s at”

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Or her fling with Danny dyer 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Might explain Sadie/Davinia fall out!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen Sadie in her instas last year going to play netball together so they seem to be friends again

Reactions: 1
Ewwwww I forgot about Sadie going out with that Jackson Scott. He looked like he worked on a ghost train.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Davinia deserves huge credit for getting and staying sober. If you follow her on IG you will see she is very into "biohacking" and health, quite intensive eating plans/supplements - but she exudes happiness and has clearly turned her life around.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think Davinia deserves huge credit for getting and staying sober. If you follow her on IG you will see she is very into "biohacking" and health, quite intensive eating plans/supplements - but she exudes happiness and has clearly turned her life around.
I think she's amazing. She inspired me to overhaul my diet and I'm now a clean eating convert.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.