Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found an old interview with her, god she was a absolute cock, here’s an excerpt, I’ll see if I can copy the whole thing if anyone’s interested.
“She landed a part in Hollyoaks straight out of school. She left after a couple of years, amid rumours that she had been sacked for poor timekeeping.

"Not true," she says. "I left! I'd filmed the final scenes. The producer simply wanted the last bit of publicity. She was a witch, so I threw a glass of water over her head and stormed out." She pauses. "It's damaging for my career, which isn't fair. I bumped into her once. She had some stupid ensemble on. I said" - she wiggles her finger through the air - " 'And what are we wearing here?' She went bright red. That's how you get to a woman. You go, 'What's this, then?' "
Cos she has the best dress sense 🙈

Reactions: 1
She really thinks a lot of herself doesn't she! She looks appalling in everything I've seen her wear. Then she opens mouth and it gets worse. Don't find her attractive or cool or feminine she's only got where she is because she comes from money and has bought her way in, no talent. She'd be on Asda's checkout otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She does make me laugh about the holly oaks stuff. Probably the least prestigious mainstream acting you can do in the U.K. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jude was my favourite, she was great in Hollyoaks.
I still remember Mr C shouting at her for spending £20 quid on a lipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair to her she was young when she was in Hollyoaks hopefully she’s grown up since she got off the gear

I suspect their grandfather (her dad) pays the school fees.
I agree with this and with others saying that she has a lot of money tied up in assets but no actual cash, or maybe the assets are part of a family trust rather than directly owned by her (probably more tax efficient and a way of protecting them from being frittered or sold for party money). For what it’s worth, it really isn’t unusual for children in private/indie schools to have their fees paid by their grandparents. My kids went to a fairly ‘normal’ private school (by normal I mean not Eton or Cheltenham Ladies level fees/families) and lots of pupils were financially supported by grandparents.

I haven’t really paid much attention to all this bio hacking stuff but it just seems a bit scammy

I want unsubscribe too but can't. I need to watch what happens. Do you think she really believes we are interested in Danielle Lloyd 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She had Danielle Lloyd on once before and she was bloody flogging those ketones that all the insta huns were taking. She was absolutely woeful, couldn't really answer any questions and showed herself to be not exactly knowledgeable re the whole bio hacking concept. I doubt she's improved much.

Reactions: 4
She had Danielle Lloyd on once before and she was bloody flogging those ketones that all the insta huns were taking. She was absolutely woeful, couldn't really answer any questions and showed herself to be not exactly knowledgeable re the whole bio hacking concept. I doubt she's improved much.
I can't stand Danielle Lloyd I'm not quite sure what she contributes to this world or how she has made her sucsess. I thought she would of been cancelled way back when she was in Big Brother but somehow she has managed to keep a grip of her Z-list fame.

Reactions: 5
I can't stand Danielle Lloyd I'm not quite sure what she contributes to this world or how she has made her sucsess. I thought she would of been cancelled way back when she was in Big Brother but somehow she has managed to keep a grip of her Z-list fame.
I remember that very well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.