Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An article in the Mail yesterday really angered me. She was harping on about when she was 'unhealthy' and overweight and then mentioned anti-depressants and that she was on them at the time. It read to me like she was dissing anti depressants and that exercise/'clean' living cured her. Really bleeping dangerous and ignorant. No, anti depressants are not a unicorn at the end of a rainbow but they work very well for some, myself included.
Antidepressants probably helped her turn her life around, without them who knows where she would be? I’ve been on and off sertraline 3 times and each time they’ve helped me massively (I have a hormonal disorder and need the antidepressants when things are out of swing). It pisses me off when ple thing diet and exercise alone can cure all MH issues. It MAY help some but if someone has a chemical imbalance they need chemicals to help balance things! X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just got an email from davina’s mate Pippa Campbell.
£550 for a 5 day juice cleanse with some wooden brush and crap thrown in and a load of zoom calls.
Wtffffffff !!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
£550 for a 5 day juice cleanse with some wooden brush and crap thrown in and a load of zoom calls.
Wtffffffff !!!!
I know someone who had a consultation with her & came away with a list of supplements that would cost almost £500 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I know someone who had a consultation with her & came away with a list of supplements that would cost almost £500 🤯
Sorry but that is just a con artist. I have been to a couple of nutritionist and homeopaths and none have ever suggested I need supplements worth that much, in fact, they emphasised eating the correct foods to get the correct nutrients and only using supplements for those you were deficient in after being tested.

I feel that if Davinia didn't have the money she has she wouldn't be sprouting in about all these protocols she does, the organic foods she eats etc. An average person cannot realistic afford to eat and live the way she does. Just shows she has money to burn, or is just super gullible!!!!

Reactions: 5
Sorry but that is just a con artist. I have been to a couple of nutritionist and homeopaths and none have ever suggested I need supplements worth that much, in fact, they emphasised eating the correct foods to get the correct nutrients and only using supplements for those you were deficient in after being tested.

I feel that if Davinia didn't have the money she has she wouldn't be sprouting in about all these protocols she does, the organic foods she eats etc. An average person cannot realistic afford to eat and live the way she does. Just shows she has money to burn, or is just super gullible!!!!
I was very surprised too & especially as her appointment was with Pippa’s assistant, not Pippa (I meant her clinic above!). I believe with the cost of her consultation she’s spent £1000 so far. With regards to Davinia, she’ll be gifted pretty much everything by now, despite what she says 🤨 so realistically anyone could live like her if they weren’t paying for it!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s just replaced one addiction with another. She looks great there’s no denying that but you don’t need to all those supplements. I asked my consultant about dietary supplements and he was like unless you are deficient, you’ll just have expensive urine. A well balanced diet should do the trick and if you become deficient in something, your body will let you know!

Reactions: 9
@thefashionablepans husband was telling everyone ages ago how to do them. Personally I think it's dangerous and shouldn't be undertaken lightly.

Reactions: 6
@thefashionablepans husband was telling everyone ages ago how to do them. Personally I think it's dangerous and shouldn't be undertaken lightly.
Home enemas (unless medically indicated) are a bad idea anyway. There isn’t much scientific evidence around coffee enemas but what there is isn’t positive. You are more likely to do yourself harm with a coffee enema.

(2020 Review of the available scientific literature on coffee enemas)

So how much botox do we think she's got to promote her book? She looks flawless in her IG story.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t see it. The mail have not been kind to the pictures they have chosen have they!! Makes her look a bit crazed

• Haha
Agree- the Mail have deliberately made her look manic with their choice of photos. I thought she did come across high energy but only because she was excited to tell her story and get the info out there. I like the basics of what she does - about gut health and inflammation etc but some of it is over the top for me

Agree- the Mail have deliberately made her look manic with their choice of photos. I thought she did come across high energy but only because she was excited to tell her story and get the info out there. I like the basics of what she does - about gut health and inflammation etc but some of it is over the top for me
Omg why have they picked pictures of her looking mental !!!! That’s a bit of a low blow.
She looks quite lovely I think in general, I prefer her with a darker brow but hey. Naughty daily fail.

She came across well, if not a little manic. Biggest take away was that she needs to invest in an eyebrow pencil.

She came across well, if not a little manic. Biggest take away was that she needs to invest in an eyebrow pencil.
Yes! I’m glad it’s not just me that thinks that. It makes a face a good brow. And light brows just make u look like a cave man head.
Come on Davina, just a tint, a quick pencil or forgets sake get some microblading you can afford it !!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Wtffffffff !!!!
With a fat back hander sent to Davinia!They 🤑
I used to watch Davinia & Pipa's IG for some serious & mindful advice....

Now I just tune in for pure entertainment & sit & guess the cost of all the outrageous expensive plop they are talking about or trying to flog😱💲👀😆

I do love how vocal she is about not consuming chemicals but she’s clearly not looked in the mirror 🤭 Anyone could look that ‘healthy’ with a couple of grands worth of Botox, peel, filler pumped into their face!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.