Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the Spanish House needed some work doing (nothing too complicated) she hot footed it over there to do it herself... That was the biggest clue of being cash poor. If you've got a £20m villa and loads of cash you'd have a management company over there doing all the works / admin stuff for it. I think she must run the whole thing herself to keep costs to an absolute bare minimum.

That being said this biohacker lifestyle doesn't come cheap. I wouldn't say she's on her arse but I think 'money in' versus lifestyle and outgoings must be very tight right now

Reactions: 5
Yeah I'd say she's cash poor definitely. Hence the sudden advertising for certain companies including jewellery. She's got 4 children and 2 dogs. None of that is cheap either. Kids at private schools. Her outgoings are massive. Her husband is a builder I believe so that makes doing any building work easier and a hell of alot cheaper.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I'd say she's cash poor definitely. Hence the sudden advertising for certain companies including jewellery. She's got 4 children and 2 dogs. None of that is cheap either. Kids at private schools. Her outgoings are massive. Her husband is a builder I believe so that makes doing any building work easier and a hell of alot cheaper.
I suspect their grandfather (her dad) pays the school fees.

Reactions: 2
All that building work last summer must have cost a fair bit, which wasn't really necessary if you're skint. Especially if she intended selling it. Can't work it all out!

Reactions: 3
All that building work last summer must have cost a fair bit, which wasn't really necessary if you're skint. Especially if she intended selling it. Can't work it all out!
She seems to be quite an erratic person, so probably not much method to her madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I don't think she's one for thinking things through. The building works, the dogs, moving out to the sticks having to travel back and forth with her children to see their dad's. I agree she's chaotic.

Reactions: 6
Yes I thought the same at the time. Why spend all that money and effort to sell...then she rented it out then she did not go home to London but moved up north.

Really erratic.

Reactions: 2
Omg I literally can't take another moment following her mate Tim Biohacker after tonight's 'game' stories.. Makes me wanna vom. He's one odd guy.... He's constantly posting sleezy stories about sex and it makes my vagina clamp shut faster than a clam shell with a million dollar pearl in it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
On one of her latest Instagram posts she’s promoting a skin peel that she hopes will treat her “sun damage”. Yet she refuses to wear sunscreen?

Omg I literally can't take another moment following her mate Tim Biohacker after tonight's 'game' stories.. Makes me wanna vom. He's one odd guy.... He's constantly posting sleezy stories about sex and it makes my vagina clamp shut faster than a clam shell with a million dollar pearl in it.
I unfollowed him ages ago. His sleezy posts and arrogant attitude gave me the hump. He's a weird one that's for sure. I wouldn't want any females in my family to spend time in his company. He's got zero personality.

On one of her latest Instagram posts she’s promoting a skin peel that she hopes will treat her “sun damage”. Yet she refuses to wear sunscreen?
I know right? Duh!!

• Heart
Yes! That Tim guy is so rapey! He’s very patronising to women in his comments feed. I feel sorry for women who deal with him, they must have such low self esteem to be fan girling him.

Me too. I don't go telling everyone but I also don't tell everyone I don't. Especially as she's selling healthy living and not to use SPF🤔

Reactions: 1
I found an old interview with her, god she was a absolute cock, here’s an excerpt, I’ll see if I can copy the whole thing if anyone’s interested.
“She landed a part in Hollyoaks straight out of school. She left after a couple of years, amid rumours that she had been sacked for poor timekeeping.

"Not true," she says. "I left! I'd filmed the final scenes. The producer simply wanted the last bit of publicity. She was a witch, so I threw a glass of water over her head and stormed out." She pauses. "It's damaging for my career, which isn't fair. I bumped into her once. She had some stupid ensemble on. I said" - she wiggles her finger through the air - " 'And what are we wearing here?' She went bright red. That's how you get to a woman. You go, 'What's this, then?' "

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.