Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she posted something about not eating until 3pm ? I’d have chewed my own arm off by then

Reactions: 2
Somebody on the Primrose Hill page posted an article about a hairdresser that Davinia ended up 'acquiring' his salon from had connections with Kate Moss. I remember her opening a salon and all the PR around it. Article says her mum had invested in his business and then took over the salon prior to him going bankrupt.

Made me Google her salon and this came up. Thought it worth a read!

Salon was rebranded as Taylor Made.
I also remember watching a documentary on this business venture that Davinia & James Brown (hairdresser & bff to KM )
I cannot find the documentary to share it was a channel 4

In this documentary James is having the most unnecessary uncomfortable hissy fit
I recall that it was to do with major 1st world problem & that a mirror had been placed where he did not want it.

As he walks past he slyly taps or knocks it with something in his hand might have been a hairbrush smashing it deliberately.

Does anyone know where we can find this??
It may be under search Vile being James Brown Hairdresser

Really made me think about people who are able to converse & enjoy being with this toxic being.

To think that this is one of KM favourite people & has been for years.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I also remember watching a documentary on this business venture that Davinia & James Brown (hairdresser & bff to KM )

In this documentary James is having the most unnecessary uncomfortable hissy fit
I recall that it was to do with major 1st world problem & that a mirror had been placed where he did not want it.

As he walks past he slyly taps or knocks it with something in his hand might have been a hairbrush smashing it deliberately.

Really made me think about people who are able to converse & enjoy being with this toxic being.

Wish I could watch it, he sounds a nasty piece of work!

Reactions: 3

I saw it! It don’t remember Davinia being it, Kate Moss was though. He came across terribly, treated the ‘little people’ like dirt. I remember he did Kimberley Stuart’s hair in it.... and it looked tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish I could watch it, he sounds a nasty piece of work!
Indeed!
Not very nice person at all
Poor Davinia mum ploughed money & energy into that as she was previously a hairdresser
Very sad as she passed away form cancer &what a negative experience she must of had getting involved with this jumped up nothing

I'm going to try & find the footage watch this space.....

I saw it! It don’t remember Davinia being it, Kate Moss was though. He came across terribly, treated the ‘little people’ like dirt. I remember he did Kimberley Stuart’s hair in it.... and it looked tit.
Yes you are right...... I don't think Davinia was in it only by association

Would love to post this footage
Use it as a benchmark how not to be EVER

• Heart
I think James Brown owned the salon and then maybe sold it to Davinia? It was called Taylor Made. It folded.
Why does Davinia keep buying her mates old failing homes and businesses? I’d think she was money laundering her business and property sense seems so bad.

Reactions: 4
More money than sense
That all the leeches including DG seemed to all benefit from
Sad really

Hahaha bet there were always plenty of Beverley Macker's to ensure max drama for all😃

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So they've bought a new build and want to re build it??? Why??? It's a weird house, neighbours immediately next door. How much does building work cost, why didn't they buy somewhere better that need updating? It doesn't make sense!

Reactions: 3
I know so many questions. Multi-millionaire father, owns a giant villa in marbella. Used to own noel Gallagher house. Seems to have endless money for private schools etc but has bought a new build on an estate. It really doesn't make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if her husband wanted them to buy a home together so they were limited by what his 50% could be? Or maybe they just rushed into it, didn’t know
The area, maybe didn’t want to spent too much in case they didn’t stay?

I’d think she’s run out of money but the Spanish villa seems to say that’s not the case

Actually scrap that- I wonder if she’s low on cash. She has assets but maybe she can’t get the cash out of them. After all she doesn’t work or anything

I wonder if her husband wanted them to buy a home together so they were limited by what his 50% could be? Or maybe they just rushed into it, didn’t know
The area, maybe didn’t want to spent too much in case they didn’t stay?

I’d think she’s run out of money but the Spanish villa seems to say that’s not the case

Actually scrap that- I wonder if she’s low on cash. She has assets but maybe she can’t get the cash out of them. After all she doesn’t work or anything
The Spanish villa is for sale €20mm.

I think she's cash poor. All her money is tied up in that Spanish property.

Reactions: 6
I’d love to know the full details of her finances - yes, I’m nosy! Wasn’t she renting her big house in London before she moved to Marbella?

The Spanish house was inherited from her mum, alongside the house in Cheshire which was sold. There was also a vast art & antiques collection some of which were auctioned off.
I presume alot of the money is tied up in trustfunds, which makes it harder to access. Am sure she mentioned a while back that one of London houses has long term tenants in, so probably not that easy to just get rid of them. 🙈

Reactions: 1
I’ve said it on here before (and got roundly panned 🤣) but she’s clearly run out of cash. Asset rich, cash poor and overheads on the Marbs house must be astronomical.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.