Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what the house is worth then? I cannot see it being 1 million seems she’s downsized etc

Does anyone know what the house is worth then? I cannot see it being 1 million seems she’s downsized etc
I can't see the house they're in being worth a million either. That said I don't know that area and house prices can vary. But just the size of the rooms etc, and general condition of the property. I don't think they're a family that looks after things particularly well tho. I think they're a bit of a hurricane family but with four boys it's only to be expected I suppose. I think she massively cut her budget.

Reactions: 2
I can't see the house they're in being worth a million either. That said I don't know that area and house prices can vary. But just the size of the rooms etc, and general condition of the property. I don't think they're a family that looks after things particularly well tho. I think they're a bit of a hurricane family but with four boys it's only to be expected I suppose. I think she massively cut her budget.
Nowhere near £1m, probably half, if that! I was just meaning you can get a lot for your money around there (my sister is moving to the area so we’ve been looking) & more in keeping with the kind of property size she’s had before. Maybe she’s downsized 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just think a housing estate is odd. I can’t believe I’m even thinking (& commenting) about someone else’s life decisions, but she puts it all out there!

Nowhere near £1m, probably half, if that! I was just meaning you can get a lot for your money around there (my sister is moving to the area so we’ve been looking) & more in keeping with the kind of property size she’s had before. Maybe she’s downsized 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just think a housing estate is odd. I can’t believe I’m even thinking (& commenting) about someone else’s life decisions, but she puts it all out there!
Its a pretty new development, not far from me.
There is a mixture of 2,3,4 and 5 beds. Not sure which she bought but the 4 bed detached were up for £565k and the 5 beds were up for £642k 👍🏼

Reactions: 5
There is a mixture of 2,3,4 and 5 beds. Not sure which she bought but the 4 bed detached were up for £565k and the 5 beds were up for £642k 👍🏼
It’s definately not the properties on that development were all around £1.2 million they are still on right move. Don’t think we are alllwed to share address on here.

I live in the next village and between £550-£650k. Nowhere near the million pound mark. They could have gotten a beautiful barn with land for a similar price so it’s always blown my mind that they moved where they did.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Such a strange housing set up, all being able to look into each others gardens with no fences, just wire. I would hate having that little privacy, why would anyone choose to live like that???

Watching, observing and loving. As a fellow North Wester, I like how she has kept her accent and still seems like she would be a laugh on a night out. Would love her to talk about her time with Giggsy in the 90s.
Did she go out with Giggs? I thought she was with Danny Murphey- ex Liverpool player?

Unless im thinking of a different girl.

Reactions: 1
Such a strange housing set up, all being able to look into each others gardens with no fences, just wire. I would hate having that little privacy, why would anyone choose to live like that???
I thought exactly the same. No privacy at all.

Did she go out with Giggs? I thought she was with Danny Murphey- ex Liverpool player?

Unless im thinking of a different girl.
Yes she did, she was also known as Davina Murphy wasn't she. Dani Behr also dated Giggs.

Are they new houses? Maybe the developers just left them with wire fencing so the owners would put up their own fencing and no ones ever touched them. Tbh those gardens need landscaping. They're not really gardens as such in my mind just fenced off field. Like everyone has pointed out, no privacy and no plants or trees. Very weird set up. I live rurally but we've all landscaped our gardens and created beautiful garden spaces. Takes all sorts I guess. Wouldn't suit me.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if her book comes with translation because her latest rambling post doesn’t make any sense 🤦🏻‍♀️ Good luck to anyone who wastes their money on the nonsense she talks...unless she’s used her contacts to write it for her 🤔

Reactions: 4
That’s Joanna Murphy who was married to Danny Murphy, randomly she was also in Hollyoaks
Davinia Taylor was born Murphy, Murphy is her Dads name, Taylor was her mums maiden name. She changed her name to her mums maiden name when her parents split up.

I see she was flogging jewellery this week. Things must be tight. Maybe the book sales arent as expected. Not surprising really, I think since she moved to that house her content has gone downhill. I mean all she seems to post is the dogs and her out running every now and then. Boring. When she was in Spain her content was alot better.

Her house in Spain is amazing isn't it? Don't know why she would want to come back here.

I muted her stories and am likely to unfollow her now completely - it's just total quackery endlessly peddled. It is quite disordered in a way - stuffing your kids with charcoal if they have an easter egg etc etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.