Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! Reading through all of these posts just makes me so glad I don’t even try with these apps anymore. They’re so soul destroying and have put me off wanting to interact with men in this way entirely 😂 guess I’ll be single but honestly I’ve been a lot more chilled and relaxed since I gave up trying.

Leaving one gem that still exists in my photos, don’t you just love it when a man gives you their negative opinion on one of your passions in life, completely unsolicited and mansplaining. This was his reply to one of my prompts on Hinge… did he expect I was going to reply back to him after this?

View attachment 2402916
@LaBlonde is it you who loves F1? This will inspire the rage haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@LaBlonde is it you who loves F1? This will inspire the rage haha
the rage is INSPIRED 🤣

@savedlatin21 - i feel you, george. i have both f1 and ice hockey in my profile (two sports i love!) and the amount of men who want me to pass some kind of exam in order to “prove” that i am indeed a woman who enjoys sport is insane. i had a guy once message with three f1 questions (like “who was wdc in 1998?” kinda ones). dude, no.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
the rage is INSPIRED 🤣

@savedlatin21 - i feel you, george. i have both f1 and ice hockey in my profile (two sports i love!) and the amount of men who want me to pass some kind of exam in order to “prove” that i am indeed a woman who enjoys sport is insane. i had a guy once message with three f1 questions (like “who was wdc in 1998?” kinda ones). dude, no.
yep I've had that too! Or expecting that I'm just a Lewis fan and that's the extent of my 'knowledge'.

Anyway... if Charles was on any apps that would be the only thing that could tempt me back :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yep I've had that too! Or expecting that I'm just a Lewis fan and that's the extent of my 'knowledge'.

Anyway... if Charles was on any apps that would be the only thing that could tempt me back :LOL:
i live in hope of finding a charles on south wales bumble but i feel it’s unlikely 🤣

i said this on the dating thread the other day but scrolling south wales apps is just me gently whispering oh no, oh god no, oh please no, not this, not this as i swipe left on everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some weekly highlights. There’s a woman on TikTok who does tinder Tuesdays & I think I’m going to start my own one 🤣
Apparently someone identifies as a plant as all the photos were of random plants.

edited to add - I am in no way kink shaming, I just found it amusing that the strap on was also showed on their tinder profile with an emoji on it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
all this requests from these Men, yet what do they bring to the table!?

Reactions: 16
all this requests from these Men, yet what do they bring to the table!?
I started asking men “what would you bring to the table in our relationship” on bumble and they were gagged🤣 the only answer I got was ‘that’s a great question, I don’t know’. Everyone else ignored or unmatched🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm in a relationship (we knew eachother from childhood) but this thread is one of my absolute favs. I do not miss my time on the apps at ALL, it's awful out there, but I mostly swiped for amusment so this is great!

The bitter and sarcastic bios always amuse me. Poor old sexually-frustrated men.
It baffles me how they think being perpetually angry at womankind for not wanting them will make women want them!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every now and then I’ll get a like from a bloke in a poly relationship and they look like the great unwashed. HOW DO THEY HAVE A PARTNER AND ARE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER ONE AND I DON’T EVEN HAVE ONE!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Me again. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve received a like off a bloke whose bio says he loves giving foot massages. Size 8+ preferred.

Has he looked at my pics and thought, yeh, she’s got size 8 feet?
I’m a 7 and hate having my feet touched.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.