Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we had the “looking for a +1 for a wedding in [insert month]” yet 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
When they're back home after they've used the app on holiday but their bio still reads like an 11 year-old's French homework.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like hairy men…so no hairs is a big let-down 🤣
---
“I’m 58 not 50”

I know we have commented on falsifying ages here before. OmG…who are they trying to cod?!
I see so many profiles saying they’re not the age their profile says they are. What is with that?! Are they just so stupid they can’t put in their date of birth or is it something weird?

Also I see a lot of “new profile as I keep getting deleted lol” like it’s not their fault but surely they’ve done something to get reported?! Or am I just too cynical of everything men say on the apps 🙃

Reactions: 9
I see so many profiles saying they’re not the age their profile says they are. What is with that?! Are they just so stupid they can’t put in their date of birth or is it something weird?
It’s the something weird I’m afraid. These older men want to pop up in younger women’s searches.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s the something weird I’m afraid. These older men want to pop up in younger women’s searches.
Ah of course. I’ve seen it the other way too, age 40 on the profile then when we match he says btw I’m only 28, hope that’s not an issue. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Also I see a lot of “new profile as I keep getting deleted lol” like it’s not their fault but surely they’ve done something to get reported?! Or am I just too cynical of everything men say on the apps 🙃
If their account has been deleted, someone has reported them for being a catfish, scammer or allegations of abuse etc
---
Solo poly 🤦🏼‍♀️ A new way of saying he plays away and the wife stays at home

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
If their account has been deleted, someone has reported them for being a catfish, scammer or allegations of abuse etc
---
Solo poly 🤦🏼‍♀️ A new way of saying he plays away and the wife stays at home
WTF is ethical non-monogamy? Does he mean he'll wear a condom so you don't catch an STI off him?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ethical non-monogamy
Having multiple relationships with different people at once, but without lies/cheating etc. Though the 'solo poly' and 'married' makes me side-eye him 😬

I'm always amazed that married people with x amount of kids, and probably a full time job + hobbies, have time for multiple relationships. Where do they find the time?!

Reactions: 15
The guy is 34yo but is looking for a woman with daddy issue? What is his target, 15yo?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are they putting what they're looking for in a woman in their about me/bios?! 😄 it's meant to be for saying what YOU bring to the table. It's like listing unrealistic demands of what you're looking for in a job on your cv and saying nothing about yourself and expecting employers to respond!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.