Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amanda.C

I once blocked someone on a dating app for opening their message with 'Ahoy' but I think that's perfectly reasonable.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

capriallie

VIP Member
The worst thing is, he'll think that only women with "cankles and gunts" will be put off by that. That's why he's got it on there.

What kind of oversexed twat thinks the school run is a meat market?
Exactly! They’re not there to arouse you, they’re taking their kids to school! What makes you think they’d want to shag you anyway 😂

• Haha

J2607

VIP Member
I don't understand why so many men still have mirror selfies when the front facing camera exists.

I also don't know who's worse: Turkey teeth misogynist Essex boys or soft boi male feminist types who are into kink and "hate the Tories"...yes you and 99% of country, it's not a ground breaking opinion to have.

• Haha

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I just saw a bio on Bumble and the guy wrote "a big fan of banta." I can't stand the word banter, but at least spell it correctly!

Why do guys feel the need to list (i.e. brag) about the 200 countries that they have visited and "still counting". Congrats, what do you want a medal?

Men who's profile pics show them lying on their bed topless giving some strange "come to bed" eyes. In what universe is this meant to be sexy?!

• Haha
  • Heart

iieee

VIP Member
Been a while but the ones I happened across a lot were
-men in hats (be bald and free ffs)
-men with tigers
-men 20+ years older messaging you as if you don't have the option of hundreds of men your own age on the app?! Oh yes pls I'd love to wipe your arse while listening to prog rock
-couples wanting you to be their fetish for an evening
-"no baggage"

• Haha
  • Sick

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
I just cannot believe the way some men think it is acceptable to speak to women. That being open to dating means you must be willing to accept sexually aggressive smut from a man you've never met.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

BoogleC

View attachment 2396862
DON’T POST PICTURES OF YOUR OWN KIDS LET ALONE ANYONE ELSES!

Also, 3 days? In the words of Shania Twain that don’t impress me much
I see far too many profiles with “not my kids”. Instant ick. I’m not a parent but I’d be livid if someone had pics of my kids on the apps. I assume they do it as they think it’ll make us swoon or something ridiculous if they show they are good with kids 🤢

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
Here are 2 lovely ones from me (yes they made my ick list which is now at 41 - I haven’t been swiping as much)
I think one his wife may have found his profile and changed it hence the bio.

The second one - I aren’t kink shaming, you do you but I’m sure there are more appropriate sites for it than tinder? It just gives me the ick to not be on a kink specific dating app when they exist

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
Who is telling these blokes that women are falling over themselves to be violently sexually assaulted by a stranger?

I blame Andrew Tate, the slimy bastard.

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
What possesses some men to message this as an opener.
He knows you aren't going to respond well to that. He is just getting off on sending disgusting messages to women that he knows they will see. It's harassment and he's an absolute pig. Don't reply, just report. Any visible reaction from you is a win. He's an online flasher trying to shock and distress you.

• Sick
  • Heart