Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogtanian

VIP Member
IMG_7330.jpeg
Anyone else got the Duelling Banjos tune going through their heads when they look at this?

Also, is the best photo they have one where they’ve got blood on their 5XL tee shirt and they’re proudly holding up some poor animals corpse?

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

capriallie

VIP Member
Need to dump my situationship this week as he’s giving me the ick so went back on hinge tonight. Please can we leave illiterate men in 2023?😭

IMG_5013.jpeg
IMG_5014.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Rayne

VIP Member
“I like going on holidays“ on 90% of profiles
well unless your going to Afghanistan for 2 weeks I should bloody well hope you do 🙄

• Haha

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
It’s baffling it’s it that men think us women want to know what they’re like in bed (or what they think they’re like).
You don’t meet someone for the first time in real life and tell them that so why do they do it on DATING sites. There are sites that are more for hook ups, it’s baffling🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
When most their pics were taken on the same day/ night out or they do a little photoshoot in their bedroom because they don’t have 6 pictures and are wearing the same top in half the pics
Further to my previous Icks from earlier 😂…..

Guys doing the above but using a selfie stick in their bedroom as well 🙈
C08A8221-DA81-4D45-8870-CA512FD7C3B1.jpeg
C33C0047-8BCC-4EE7-AAA1-7D9A7EBFE39A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

curiouserandcuriouser2022

“What you see is what you get”
is a common enough phrase too. I dunno what they mean! Are they saying they have no depth?

On a funnier note…I find I am now looking at Tinder looking for info to share with you all here rather than trying to locate a suitable man to go on a date with 🤣

• Haha

Amoo

VIP Member
I know it's not the most obvious thing, but I'd be hugely put off by all these men who claim not to know what they're looking for.
They're looking for sex, they just don't want to write that, and they think we won't realise this.

Like when they write 'Dont really no wat I'm doin on here lol', always with the 'lol', = 'Signed up cause my mate told me he shagged a load of women off here'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ohnoshebettadont

Just found this thread I have collected a lot of evidence over the years of how men on dating apps say the most icky things but here’s a great example
The roses are red thing doesn’t even rhyme 😂
View attachment 2554076
Also it’s a red flag to me when men put down other women in comparison to you. In my experience it means they don’t respect women generally

• Heart

unidentified

VIP Member
View attachment 2689545
pretending to be interested in having a conversation (over a few days I might add) only to turn around and say this
just say it straight away so I can unmatch you already jeez
God I report these people now. I am so over it that I take the time to report them all. One was a police officer so I reported it to the police too. He is under investigation now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24