Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yikez101

VIP Member
Just found this thread I have collected a lot of evidence over the years of how men on dating apps say the most icky things but here’s a great example
The roses are red thing doesn’t even rhyme 😂
1699225290699.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

unidentified

VIP Member
Equally, put some clean, ironed clothes on and do something with this hair! Don’t even get me started on his bio! And one last thing, why does a man, aged 40, not having a clue if he ever wants kids and just wanting something casual. At what age are these Peter Pan’s growing the fuck up.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Did you carry on with the date?! 🤣😩
I had to because I didn’t know how to get out of it. I sat there in a bar for an hour and tried my hardest to be “normal” (it was easier because he was sat down 😅 ) but I was throwing out ice queen vibes. Then afterwards he had the cheek to tell ME that I wasn’t the same in “real life”!!!

Ghosted the little fella after that 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Pinkii

VIP Member
What on Earth is Douglas thinking!? 🤢🤢

You can understand why the muscle heads do topless pics but come on Douglas

• Haha

Amoo

VIP Member
max is an actual child in this wtf. WHAT YEAR IS IT and why would you make actual jenson button the forefront of a photo that’s meant to make people want to date YOU
That reminds me of when I saw a profile and thought "Ooh, he's nice!", before quickly realising that I was looking Anthony Joshua, with my prospective match being the guy standing next to him!

I've also seen at least one profile where the guy is posing with Mike Tyson. I think I'll pass on someone whose hero is a violent convicted rapist.

• Haha

bigmac22

Wish I’d have screenshotted but in response to the prompt “last time I cried” he put “when my grandad passed away”

lovely that you’re not totally heartless but why put that on your dating profile ????

also saw another guy who legit put in his Tinder bio “RIP Nan” 😭😭😭

• Haha

yikez101

VIP Member
IMG_3292.jpeg

pretending to be interested in having a conversation (over a few days I might add) only to turn around and say this
just say it straight away so I can unmatch you already jeez

• Sick
  • Wow

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I'm probably being unreasonable but a guy said on tinder that he has his child "when it suits me" and it's proper put me off

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25