Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrNooo

Got a notification that someone had sent me a message on the my single friend site (which I joined ages ago but never really used). After seeing his profile, I give up. I really do.
IMG_7909.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

unidentified

VIP Member
IMG_0377.png

This shows me nothing other than you’ll be too lazy to ask me any questions other than the ‘and you?’ If I was to ask any

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Amoo

VIP Member
'My 6 year old daughter does makeup better than the women on here'

Another poor, sexually-frustrated man who has no app success so turns to insults.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

malibu skies

VIP Member
I have found my people 🙌🏻

What is with the men who can never ask you a single question? I matched with a guy about 5 days ago and all he talks about is himself. So I’ve given up asking him questions and now I just talk about myself, so we’re having two separate conversations. I stopped replying this evening.

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
Apologies in advance for this, but this absolute beast liked me yesterday and I still feel ill today so you all need to feel my pain…

IMG_7444.jpeg

all 6 of his pics he had this black tooth, there’s even an old pic of him from like 10years ago and it was grey then so why can’t he just get it removed in ten years 😩🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Sharkfan

One of my biggest icks is when you match with someone and they immediately ask for your number or socials or ask you on a date. Personally I like to get to know someone before bothering to doll myself up for a date- which brings me to another ick which is when you’ve planned to go out for a meal or something so you get all dressed up and he turns up in a T-shirt and jeans. I once spent a ridiculous amount of time on my hair and makeup to meet a guy for lunch, only for him to turn up in his secondary school leavers hoodie that had food down it.

• Sick
  • Haha