Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrNooo

Turkey Teeth is also an ick

IMG_7551.jpeg

---
And what the squirrel’s arse is going on with this facial hair?

IMG_7557.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

DrNooo

This photo from someone who messaged me (unsolicited) should have come with a trigger warning. I’ve never seen anyone who looks more like a thumb, and photos of people showing what your view will be when on top of them in bed is a total ick anyway, regardless of how attractive they are.
IMG_7544.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86

chichi100

No I'm the same and I have two cats! I find men that have cats on their profiles are always a bit creepy and weird?
I have a cat but guys with them are always weirdos. Even his cat looks like it fucking hates him

675922CB-D92E-4D21-ACFD-2941F76E8B2F.jpeg
8DA0945E-2CD7-46CF-8188-5B3A0BFF1094.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Thought I’d maybe better create a thread specifically for dating app Icks since I keep clogging up the Ick thread with mine 😆

A hard pass… btw I’m 38, not 40-48. He must not be able to count or read….
IMG_7259.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Sibz

VIP Member
After reading these screenshots, I honestly don't know how women bring themselves to have sex with men nowadays :ROFLMAO: good grief

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Amoo

VIP Member
'Daddy to a little princess'

'Dad to a little legend' or 'Dad to the coolest little dude'.

I don't reject men with children in general but those particular overused, saccharine phrases, iccccck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Amoo

VIP Member
Why do guys feel the need to list (i.e. brag) about the 200 countries that they have visited and "still counting". Congrats, what do you want a medal?
Oh, this annoys me too. 'Just back from six weeks traveling in Peru'. Good for you, Paddington Bear.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Joanie

I can't send an attachment. Just seen this catch of a man. As he likes me🤢

Bryan
bit fartie, Bit smelly lol
Looking for something casual

Why!! Just why!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Photoshopped to an inch of its life. He has one photo where there’s a black ribbon round his neck but it’s all mismatched and you see he’s put someone’s head on a different body.
People are weird. His age varies between 33-38.

IMG_7435.png
IMG_7432.png
IMG_7429.png
IMG_7431.png
IMG_7434.png
IMG_7430.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41