Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Realitybites

VIP Member
On hinge the sheer number of blokes who use pineapple on pizza as a prompt for ‘controversial opinion’.

Also anyone who puts ‘ask me’ instead of writing about themselves.

Reactions: 32

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Just found this thread I have collected a lot of evidence over the years of how men on dating apps say the most icky things but here’s a great example
The roses are red thing doesn’t even rhyme 😂
View attachment 2554076
Is that a copy & paste job? 🤔

1 guy sent me a copy and paste message with his phone number, so I copied and pasted it and replied - he messaged me back saying he couldn’t get through to the number 😂 imagine not recognising your own number and calling it? 🤪

• Haha

Amoo

VIP Member
Tomorrow, a large number of users on the apps will be guys who are sat on the sofa with their phones, ignoring their kids, while their wives/partners are stressing out over the Christmas dinner preparation.

• Sad
  • Haha

unidentified

VIP Member
IMG_0378.png

I’ll keep my ‘baggage’ and you absolutely can help the pouting. Smile you knobhead but you’re probably not because your teeth are minging. Note the ‘this phone’ he’s taking his other one instead

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Every now and then I’ll get a like from a bloke in a poly relationship and they look like the great unwashed. HOW DO THEY HAVE A PARTNER AND ARE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER ONE AND I DON’T EVEN HAVE ONE!

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Why do they all fucking have to make everything about sex on their profiles!? Whether its funny or tongue in cheek its utter ick

• Heart
Matched with a guy who has since uploaded more photos and one of them he is in the gym using the equipment lying on his stomach and his neck is stretched out and he reminds me of a wrinkly, old tortoise sticking its head out of its shell. 😩

• Haha

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
Fucking hell Douglas, if I wasn't put off by the pale, baggy skinned and strangely hairless torso I would certainly give endless chat about cycling and fishing the swerve.

Thought that photo reminded me of something. Did not expect to find a website of naked mole rats in suggestive poses though...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I’ve only met a few men off apps that are honest about their height. I’m 5’9 and it’s very noticeable going on a date with someone who’s 5’10 but who listed their height as 6ft instead 🤣
I’m 5’9 and was talking to someone on Bumble for ages. He said that he was the same height as me which did put me off abit (I like super tall men) but I thought hey we get on so well I’ll give it a go. Finally met up with him and he came up to my shoulder 😭 biggest ick of my life.

• Haha

Amoo

VIP Member
'If you cant take the piss out of each other whats the point!!'

That was the first line of his bio. Dickwad. As with all these 'banter' types, he may as well have just written 'I'm looking for someone to verbally abuse and chip away at their self-esteem".

DrNooo

FFS you’re 58 years old, enough with the emojis. Plus you’re way outside my age range which is why I haven’t replied.
IMG_2353.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick