Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
Is this "get your coat, you've pulled" for the 2020s?

Or "would you like a worm do", for anyone old and nerdy enough to know that one?

Ametrine

VIP Member
Also, iirc the site I was on, you could set your preferences but men outside of those preferences could still message you. I was late 20’s getting messages on there from mid-60 year olds asking to take me out, I didn’t even bother to reply and swiftly cancelled my membership 😂
That was my experience too, gross men who were old enough to be my father messaging me. As if they would ever have the guts to approach me in real life!

At least on the apps, you can control who you match with and who messages you.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Apologies in advance for this, but this absolute beast liked me yesterday and I still feel ill today so you all need to feel my pain…

View attachment 2687997

all 6 of his pics he had this black tooth, there’s even an old pic of him from like 10years ago and it was grey then so why can’t he just get it removed in ten years 😩🤮
Oh dear God. You can buy tooth paint if you can’t afford dental care. Ugh.

Jojoo

Chatty Member
Everything about Craig is my worst nightmare in a guy 🤢

sorry give me a dad bod any day over muscle head body 🤢 it gives me the utter ick for some reason
Yes to the dad bod!!! I like ‘normal’

He’s a fake account. I’ve seen him on bumble loads of times. I’ll see if I can find the screenshots of his ridiculous head on a different body.
I have posted about him on the original Ick thread!
Really?! Doesn’t surprise me actually haha