Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

curiouserandcuriouser2022

'Daddy to a little princess'

'Dad to a little legend' or 'Dad to the coolest little dude'.

I don't reject men with children in general but those particular overused, saccharine phrases, iccccck.
I totally agree! Very well observed!
I also swipe left on guys in their 40s and 50s who (seemingly) proudly state “never married and no kids” as if this makes them some kind of extra special catch with a special badge of honour. There’s an inherent judginess in this against people who have been married and have kids already.
---
My kids are my world 🙄
Yup, these are usually the Saturday “Mc Donald’s Dads” who aren’t paying their fair share of maintenance and don’t do any of the heavy lifting that the mothers of the kids do. Knobs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Seen someone with 5 pics and he’s wearing hats in all of them.
I know him in real life and he has long hair, but a massively receding hair line.

Poor women getting hatfished.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Rayne

VIP Member
I present you the biggest dating app ick I’ve ever gotten 😂

(I usually always keep someone anonymous on here but let’s face it, this guy has made a fake Victorian Christmas music video and it’s on his bumble profile so he’s very proud of it and clearly wants it out there 😎)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

LaBlonde

VIP Member
FIVE MINUTES?!?

IMG_4042.jpeg

annoyed about having to wait FIVE MINUTES 🫠

also three opportunities to correctly use “you’re” and he missed every single one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Tunacanoe

Biggest Ick I had was some guy tracking me down on facebook to message me to let me know that he swiped on me but we hadnt matched so I must not have seen it 🙄 just not interested 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha

DrNooo

Just, no. Either this is photoshopped or he’s taken so many steroids that his nads will have shrivelled to the size of two tiny raisins.
IMG_7545.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
im sorry for all you ladies out there dating and this is what the world offers you 😩

But this is now my favourite thread so keep em coming 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Matched with a guy on badoo. His 3rd message was "can I come for cuddles" I said i don't cuddle strangers. He got quite angry & said he wasn't a stranger as we had exchanged messages already (literally just hi how are you messages) told me I was dumb and needed to look up stranger in the dictionary! Wtaf! Blocked and deleted.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35