Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reagent

Dear lord , why do men think we want to see their junk? I once sent a pic of my cat licking it's arse in reply to a dick pic and request for a dirty photo. Didn't hear from him again.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

unidentified

VIP Member
Oh I feel seen! I could send so many! Look forward to sharing. I’m on holiday in Yorkshire at the minute. I don’t want to be bumping into the finger blaster though

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Bianca Del Rio

Not faz from Leeds mansplaining how Bumble works for the ladies. 🫠 Thank God you were here faz, we’d all have been staring into our blank inboxes otherwise wondering where we were going wrong. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

LittleLizzy1985

Ummm at least he's honest?!
---
🤢🤢 I despair I honestly do.
This stuff works on (some) men so they obviously think it will work on women...

If I had propositioned my husband on a dating site instead of face to face there's a strong chance I would feature on this thread 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I saw my husband across a pub (a wetherspoons too 😂) and thought he was fit. One of my friends said she knew him and he later walked past our table and stuck his tongue out to her, I then said "put that away or I'll be sat on it later" 😂😂 and hey presto, almost 17 years later here we still are 😂 in my defence, I was young and VERY drunk 😩😂

OK, I'll see myself out...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
Why did “I’m a very clean guy” Make me laugh. 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2612040
He's into anal stuff, that's my first thought. Wants a woman to get her hands dirty but tells you he's very clean = your hands, lovely lady, will be going up his bottom!

Stuart will assume this is clear to anyone responding to him, and yet it will come up in an awkward conversation on every first date he has. There will be no second dates for Stuart, and he will put it down to all women being stuck up and prudish, rather than being put off by his first dating fisting request. Stuart's mother can't understand why her son is single.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32