Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen guys saying that they don't want to date a woman with kids, despite having kids themselves. That just screams of a jealous and possessive nature, not wanting to have to 'share' her.
I don't want to date a man with kids (I've got my own child) but for reasons that I don't want anymore bratty kids in my life 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't want to date a man with kids (I've got my own child) but for reasons that I don't want anymore bratty kids in my life 😂😂
100% this, tried it once. Near bit me tongue off keeping my opinions to myself, and the weird as duck ex 🤯. Older kids or fine, but nothing that still has a parents night.

Reactions: 4
I'm SO glad I found this thread OLD is hell! What is it with men not reading your profile and asking questions that your profile answer

Reactions: 6
Seen someone with 5 pics and he’s wearing hats in all of them.
I know him in real life and he has long hair, but a massively receding hair line.

Poor women getting hatfished.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes, as soon as you see a hat you just know. Sometimes they save the slap-head pic right to the end of the photo gallery, hoping to hide in plain sight! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t like his attitude towards antidepressants.
I don't need antidepressants but anyone with that attitude disgust me tbh. Nobody should be shamed for taking care of their mental health. It's more than an ick, it's douchbag territory.

Hopefully, the mother of his children didn't need to go on antidepressants postpartum because yikes 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
FFS you’re 58 years old, enough with the emojis. Plus you’re way outside my age range which is why I haven’t replied.
IMG_2353.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Imagine living in another country and changing your location so you can match with women all over the world.
why would you do that, unless you plan on actually meeting these women?! Ick.
(He lives in Germany but has put his location to London)
🥴🥴🥴
IMG_8435.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
“Match” is a bit of a stretch. 🤨 He can swipe all over the world, yes, but match? Highly unlikely. It’s a nein danke from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am SCREAMING at these men. Do they seriously believe anyone is going for this

Reactions: 6
Imagine living in another country and changing your location so you can match with women all over the world.
why would you do that, unless you plan on actually meeting these women?! Ick.
(He lives in Germany but has put his location to London)
🥴🥴🥴
View attachment 2671329
Reminds me of the guy who passes a couple of women in a bar and hears them say "Nine" to each other. He's thrilled that they rated him so highly, until his friend explains they were speaking German.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.