Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been at points in my life when I had a lot of (earned) disposable income, but I didn't date during that time because I simply didn't have the time. And I went on lots of holidays but would not have ruined them by inviting that bozo along. Men on these sites truly do overestimate their value don't they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
When they write 'Love my football'.

I don't mean them being a football fan but the 'my' and the way it sounds like a baby talking. Love my dum-dum.
Usually said by a sweaty, overweight, football shirt wearing slob.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
'If you cant take the piss out of each other whats the point!!'

That was the first line of his bio. Dickwad. As with all these 'banter' types, he may as well have just written 'I'm looking for someone to verbally abuse and chip away at their self-esteem".

Reactions: 30
He’s taken that ‘very confident’ to whole new levels there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is up with these guys….thet really can’t help themselves. Amar should have cut back on the cocktails. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well that's not very gentleman-like OR classy Amar
I thought he was in his early 20s from his poor writing style and overuse of emojis, but he's 40??? WTF.

Or to put it in a way he could understand:

I 😀 thought 💭 he was in his early 20s from his ❌ poor writing 🖋 style 💈 and overuse of emojis, but 😥 he's 💁‍♂️ 40??? WTF. 😱😡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just cannot believe the way some men think it is acceptable to speak to women. That being open to dating means you must be willing to accept sexually aggressive smut from a man you've never met.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Their bio says “apparently I look like Tom hardy

if I lost some weight”

He does not look like Tom hardy.
---
The footwear followed by the bio.
🥴🥴
IMG_8489.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.