Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read this as ‘I’ll f**k with your head and you’ll never know where you’re at. I’ve no desire for stability or settling down’
I read it as "I have no idea how humans interact with each other, let alone how to understand women. Thanks to ChatGPT for writing this for me. I promise I won't steal your organs if you meet me for a date".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"I want lots of dirty weekends and sexting at my convenience and to be your top priority at all times but I never want to treat you to anything."
The fact he mentions financial stability TWICE gives me the ick.
What difference does it make if someone works full time or not?! He sounds like a nut job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When they write 'Love my football'.

I don't mean them being a football fan but the 'my' and the way it sounds like a baby talking. Love my dum-dum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What constitutes a weird living arrangement? A house share? Living with mum? Separated but still living with the ex?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.