Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love looking at this thread to remind myself how lucky I am to be single and not dating :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why are they putting what they're looking for in a woman in their about me/bios?! 😄 it's meant to be for saying what YOU bring to the table. It's like listing unrealistic demands of what you're looking for in a job on your cv and saying nothing about yourself and expecting employers to respond!
The more I read here & the dating thread I’m convinced men actually do/say everything for other men & without an actual thought about women…
It’s bizarre

Reactions: 13
I love looking at this thread to remind myself how lucky I am to be single and not dating :ROFLMAO:
To be honest, I just use the apps for a laugh now. I’m going to set up a TikTok account purely for laughing at his bad they are

Reactions: 7
“What you see is what you get”
is a common enough phrase too. I dunno what they mean! Are they saying they have no depth?

On a funnier note…I find I am now looking at Tinder looking for info to share with you all here rather than trying to locate a suitable man to go on a date with 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This photo from someone who messaged me (unsolicited) should have come with a trigger warning. I’ve never seen anyone who looks more like a thumb, and photos of people showing what your view will be when on top of them in bed is a total ick anyway, regardless of how attractive they are.
View attachment 2379508
I thought this was a corpse.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When you see a dating profile where the guy links to his Insta/Twitter etc it is 100% because he doesn't want to pay to respond to people (as many sites require) so he's hoping you'll be so impressed with the photo of him holding a fish that you'll leap into his social meidia DMs.
---
I have seen, not often but enough, women on dating sites have '...looking for a Dad to my children' which makes every bone in my body shudder.

And Grindr is a whole new world of amusing so I'll not go there... 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jesus. Had a like from a 40 year old who described himself as “greedy” 🤮 Made my toes curl.
"If you find yourself being greedy, I suggest you contact your GP so they can put you in touch with a dietician. Obesity is a big concern in the over-40s and you may be at risk of heart disease and other weight-related concerns."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"If you find yourself being greedy, I suggest you contact your GP so they can put you in touch with a dietician. Obesity is a big concern in the over-40s and you may be at risk of heart disease and other weight-related concerns."
🤣🤣 I cackled!
Oh Jesus. I just noticed “entrepreneur” 😳
IMG_7370.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.