Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't send an attachment. Just seen this catch of a man. As he likes me🤢

Bryan
bit fartie, Bit smelly lol
Looking for something casual

Why!! Just why!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I can't send an attachment. Just seen this catch of a man. As he likes me🤢

Bryan
bit fartie, Bit smelly lol
Looking for something casual

Why!! Just why!!
I saw a fella’s profile the other night who said he recently discovered his superpower is that he can sneeze and fart at the same time.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The bar is in hell 😭
---

The even bigger ick is that likely he copied and pasted this from somewhere 🤢
Yeh. Some of them don’t have an original bone in their body.
Eg “made dinner for 2, ate both”

Why do grown men give themselves names like “geordiedan” on their profiles. (He actually spelt it “goerdiedan” 😫)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The even bigger ick is that likely he copied and pasted this from somewhere 🤢
I once went on a date with a guy who told me he keeps a note of all the funny things he sees on dating profiles so he can use them himself. I knew then he was not for me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What the duck is wrong with these men? 😩😩😩
I’m absolutely dying at this. Imaging this guy copy and pasting it and then sitting back and being like “yep, that’s it, that will do the trick” hahahaha what is wrong with them?! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His other profile is looking for someone to enlighten him on sex as he hasn’t been intimate due to a long period of depression. I’ll share it when I find it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
His other profile is looking for someone to enlighten him on sex as he hasn’t been intimate due to a long period of depression. I’ll share it when I find it
This sums up the character of the men whose profiles I’m viewing too.

One dope has written, “I’m 59 not 51 but they won’t let me change it”. Why not create a new profile with your real age dude?!

Reactions: 7
This sums up the character of the men whose profiles I’m viewing too.

One dope has written, “I’m 59 not 51 but they won’t let me change it”. Why not create a new profile with your real age dude?!
He’s trying to make himself fell better about lying about his age…. Won’t even take responsibility that he deliberately put in the wrong year… speaks volumes

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I once went on a date with a guy who said he was 35, I was 25 so fine. He was actually 45 and told me on the date 😅

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
I once had arranged to meet a guy for first date. The night before we were due to meet he texted to say he had a confession to make…he wanted me to know that he was 53 and not 43 like his profile said. I was gutted as we had been getting along so well over the phone. So I texted him to cancel the date and sent a big long explanation of how disappointed I was (cringe)… He rang me in a panic to say he was only joking and he really was only 43. He sent me a screenshot of his passport to prove it. I felt like such a dope!
Men!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I once had arranged to meet a guy for first date. The night before we were due to meet he texted to say he had a confession to make…he wanted me to know that he was 53 and not 43 like his profile said. I was gutted as we had been getting along so well over the phone. So I texted him to cancel the date and sent a big long explanation of how disappointed I was (cringe)… He rang me in a panic to say he was only joking and he really was only 43. He sent me a screenshot of his passport to prove it. I felt like such a dope!
Men!!!!
why did he joke about this? Men are a different species 🥴

• Haha
Ummm at least he's honest?!
---
🤢🤢 I despair I honestly do.
This stuff works on (some) men so they obviously think it will work on women...

If I had propositioned my husband on a dating site instead of face to face there's a strong chance I would feature on this thread 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I saw my husband across a pub (a wetherspoons too 😂) and thought he was fit. One of my friends said she knew him and he later walked past our table and stuck his tongue out to her, I then said "put that away or I'll be sat on it later" 😂😂 and hey presto, almost 17 years later here we still are 😂 in my defence, I was young and VERY drunk 😩😂

OK, I'll see myself out...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This stuff works on (some) men so they obviously think it will work on women...

If I had propositioned my husband on a dating site instead of face to face there's a strong chance I would feature on this thread 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I saw my husband across a pub (a wetherspoons too 😂) and thought he was fit. One of my friends said she knew him and he later walked past our table and stuck his tongue out to her, I then said "put that away or I'll be sat on it later" 😂😂 and hey presto, almost 17 years later here we still are 😂 in my defence, I was young and VERY drunk 😩😂

OK, I'll see myself out...
The romance!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.