Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This stuff works on (some) men so they obviously think it will work on women...

If I had propositioned my husband on a dating site instead of face to face there's a strong chance I would feature on this thread 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I saw my husband across a pub (a wetherspoons too 😂) and thought he was fit. One of my friends said she knew him and he later walked past our table and stuck his tongue out to her, I then said "put that away or I'll be sat on it later" 😂😂 and hey presto, almost 17 years later here we still are 😂 in my defence, I was young and VERY drunk 😩😂

OK, I'll see myself out...
Did he put his tongue away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I set the bar low really didn't I 😩 but, now I'm older all this carry on would make me heave!
Same here, I’d known my partner from parties when we were younger. He popped in my head randomly so I added him on fb to snoop and the rest is history! I’ve done my time on the dating sites though, it’s a minefield. I probably still have some screenshots somewhere

Reactions: 2
Same here, I’d known my partner from parties when we were younger. He popped in my head randomly so I added him on fb to snoop and the rest is history! I’ve done my time on the dating sites though, it’s a minefield. I probably still have some screenshots somewhere
I love organic stories like these 😊 Few and far between these days!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What the duck is wrong with these men? 😩😩😩
Omg this guy was in my hinge likes today, I’ve seen him on bumble too. I didn’t match with him as one of his prompts was really off, like he was trying to be witty but completely falling flat. My gut feeling doesn’t let me down sometimes 😂

Reactions: 4
I love organic stories like these 😊 Few and far between these days!
I never saw it for myself at all, the week before we started talking again i'd warned my mum i'd probably never be with anyone or marry etc. and here I am now talking wedding colour schemes (not actually engaged yet) with the hot quiet guy at the back of the room from when I was 14!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did he put his tongue away 🤣
He walked back to his table, got his drink and came and sat next to me... and I lost ALL of my bravado 😂😂 but we ended up swapping numbers.and went out a couple of days later 🖤
---
I love a good Facebook romance! Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“An educated wholesome woman” and yet the thing bothering me most is the lack of comma. Sick of it.
He needs get educated in the english language before he demands an educated woman to fall at his feet 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They would have both fit on the door but it would have capsized due to their weight and balance and they'd have both died.
Also, IT IS A bleeping FILM, NOT A DOCUMENTARY, YOU twit!

Ahem.
also i hate when men put this in their dating bios (i see it all the time, like “the jim to my pam”) because it’s so disingenuous 🤣 you just know they got it online in a list of “best dating bio quotes”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
also i hate when men put this in their dating bios (i see it all the time, like “the jim to my pam”) because it’s so disingenuous 🤣 you just know they got it online in a list of “best dating bio quotes”.
The Titanic thing really annoys me; it reeks of "Oh, that woman let Leo die! She could have let him on!"
It's misogyny hidden as 'film fan' and it's a big warning sign to put it on a dating profile, ffs.

Men.
Ridiculous. All of them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.