Dating after Lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So where are you guys finding your dates? Dating websites? work? gym? Night out? I cant seem to find any decent men and literally never ever get any attention when I go out - however get lots on social media etc. Probably because I am always really drunk whenever I am on a night out and that is probably a turn off for most lol. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So where are you guys finding your dates? Dating websites? work? gym? Night out? I cant seem to find any decent men and literally never ever get any attention when I go out - however get lots on social media etc. Probably because I am always really drunk whenever I am on a night out and that is probably a turn off for most lol. 😂

Tinder and Bumble personally (because I rarely go out), but only to chat the same chat over and over to different ones, they never really materialise into an actual date because they always show their crazy before we get to that stage 🤣 I'm starting to wonder if there are any decent men left 🎻😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tinder and Bumble personally (because I rarely go out), but only to chat the same chat over and over to different ones, they never really materialise into an actual date because they always show their crazy before we get to that stage 🤣 I'm starting to wonder if there are any decent men left 🎻😭😂
oh girl I am wondering the same too don’t worry! I actually don’t think there are!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Also appreciate this thread, went through a serious break up just before lockdown (end of feb) and spent the first few months of it processing heartbreak while also chatting to guys on hinge I knew I’d never be able to meet anytime soon. I feel they had a similar perspective even if they weren’t going through a break up - lockdown happened so suddenly it became quite lonely by end of March / April. It was nice to be on a dating app just to chat to someone without the pressure to arrange a date hanging over you.

I stopped checking it for a while when I started chatting to my ex (he lives in America , we won’t be getting back together) but i have cautiously returned. Hinge is the only one I can stand. I agree with the 28 year old who felt too old for tinder- I’m 30 andit just doesn’t appeal like it did when I was 24 (nothing like dating apps to make you realise your age, seriously).
I tried bumble immediately after my break up but I’m not a fan of the format at all. Hinge is definitely the best I’ve tried, I like the shared focus on personality for the profile with pictures even if you see a lot of the same attempts at being clever / funny.
Oh a few of my friends have met theirs on hinge! How’s it going now? 😊

oh girl I am wondering the same too don’t worry! I actually don’t think there are!
🤣🤣🤣 will we all be single forever?????

• Haha
I hate how hinge suggests that you’re compatible with someone and they’re an absolute cretin! Like, no. 🙅‍♀️ Even worse when they have the audacity to like your photo. 😔🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
haha 🤣

i tried hinge last year but didn’t like it personally as I just got weirdos liking my photos. 😫 Please report back 😆
So this is where all the hot guys have been hiding 😱😍🔥🤣

I'm not sure how to use it so when I figure it out I'll update further *rushes back off to hinge*

Whats the best way to approach someone you like on FB, should I like his posts, follow him or send a friend request?

Whats the best way to approach someone you like on FB, should I like his posts, follow him or send a friend request?
friend request first and then start liking his things! See if he messages after a few days.:: if he doesn’t just message him yourself! Got nothing to lose

Reactions: 4
I'm back single.
Back on Tinder

I don't like all the messages tbh and I'm extremely selective. Tinder is very pushy though now I'm in their popular user category they seem to let people get through I have not swiped!

I meet men. Everywhere.. and I mean Everywhere. A bloody pandemic hasn't stopped them lol but good men???????? Ummmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
update its going quite well we have been messaging each other.
Hope it says that way. I need to remind myself as soon as I say "he seems like a nice guy" he shows his arse

So if I call him a prick on here its going swimmingly 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How do you meet someone at the gym? I’m a red, sweaty mess 😂 I made eye contact with someone this week there and he looked horrified. Self esteem died there and then

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.