Dating after Lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you meet someone at the gym? I’m a red, sweaty mess 😂 I made eye contact with someone this week there and he looked horrified. Self esteem died there and then
I know quite a few people who have met at the gym! I havent though, I dont speak to anyone at the gym lol

ok so we are planning on meeting up...how do you do that during coronavirus life?
Oh brilliant! Depends how bothered you are about covid tbh - most places are open now so its literally just dating as normal in my opinion? You will just have to book somewhere. But as I said it depends how bothered you are about covid etc. x

Reactions: 3
I know quite a few people who have met at the gym! I havent though, I dont speak to anyone at the gym lol

Oh brilliant! Depends how bothered you are about covid tbh - most places are open now so its literally just dating as normal in my opinion? You will just have to book somewhere. But as I said it depends how bothered you are about covid etc. x
what about the whole 2 metres apart thing? I mean you cant do that on a date.

what about the whole 2 metres apart thing? I mean you cant do that on a date.
I'm not that bothered about that to be honest! But thats just me! I dont stay 2m apart from my friends when we go out so I wouldnt on a date, but everyone is different. Suppose you could do a socially distanced date but that would be quite weird ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From what I’ve seem nobody is bothering with the 2 metre rule now! But if you met him for a drink you would be fine sitting opposite each other.
Well we arnt going to the cinema and sitting with bloody masks on for 2 hrs. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ok so we are planning on meeting up...how do you do that during coronavirus life?
As everyone else say book somewhere. Because things are different.

Make sure your phone is fully charged (heck even carry a portable charger) because a lot of places are doing QR codes which can drain batteries

2m can be done, most are taking bookings for this reason but if they are fit AF that won't last (trust me lol)

Good luck and update us xxxx

Where would you go on a date in a coronavirus world?
Bars best places as they take bookings that are socially distanced
Roof top bars are even better

Reactions: 3
As everyone else say book somewhere. Because things are different.

Make sure your phone is fully charged (heck even carry a portable charger) because a lot of places are doing QR codes which can drain batteries

2m can be done, most are taking bookings for this reason but if they are fit AF that won't last (trust me lol)

Good luck and update us xxxx

Bars best places as they take bookings that are socially distanced
Roof top bars are even better
Already had the first date meeting up for a coffee later today.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.