Dating after Lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I can’t wait until we all have happy positive, heart warming and a bit sickly cringe lovely stories because I’d like to fast forward all this dating malarkey.

Has he been “seen” on WhatsApp?
Yeah I’d hold off blocking right now just to see if he texts.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I matched with a guy on bumble on Tuesday. Tbh I only swiped him because I could tell it was him from his pixelated photo in my “beeline” 🧐😂 He’s 5 years older than me (he’s 40) with 2 young sons. He extended the match within an hour of us matching, so I had 2 days instead of 24 hours to send the first message! 😐 keen. Anyway, we’ve only been messaging once a day and tbh I’m not bouncing off him conversation wise and it’s kind of put me off that he’s swapped his profile pic about 3 maybe 4 times. Who’s benefit is that for? To reel in other potential matches?! Ugh apps are like a cattle market. He sent me a message this morning telling me he was free tomorrow for a coffee, but I’m not feeling it. Anyone else get like this?! 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.