Dating after lockdown #6 Block him!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update…. I don’t think I fancy him ☹😭😢😢 but I have agreed to a second date cause he is so nice and so cute and the clues were very sweet. when we went for a hug to say bye and he attempted to go in to kiss me. All fine except it was at the tube Concorse (bit before you get on the tubes in different directions and infront of people). Which gave me the slight awkward ick 🥺🥺🥺🥺 🤦🏾‍ Ffs man 😤😩

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Update…. I don’t think I fancy him ☹😭😢😢 but I have agreed to a second date cause he is so nice and so cute and the clues were very sweet. when we went for a hug to say bye and he attempted to go in to kiss me. All fine except it was at the tube Concorse (bit before you get on the tubes in different directions and infront of people). Which gave me the slight awkward ick 🥺🥺🥺🥺 🤦🏾‍ Ffs man 😤😩
Oh yeah that's always awkward isn't it. Unless you really fancy them / are quite drunk, going in for a kiss on a first date in somewhere that's remotely busy is always quite uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah that's always awkward isn't it. Unless you really fancy them / are quite drunk, going in for a kiss on a first date in somewhere that's remotely busy is always quite uncomfortable.
Like beyond uncomfortable. I’m so awkward aswell too so I then burst out laughing 🤷🏾‍♀️. I’m sat thinking and maybe the hype of guessing the clues, leading up to the date was so exciting that maybe I was excited about that 😢 he’s so lovely. Like my mum would love him lovely 😔

Reactions: 3
Why is it always the gimpiest, cringiest men with stuff like 'You can call me daddy' on their profiles :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Maybe I'm a prude but I don't like men going in for a snog on the first date anyway. I like a peck or a hug. (Just me!?!?)

Maybe I'm a prude but I don't like men going in for a snog on the first date anyway. I like a peck or a hug. (Just me!?!?)
Depends on how much I fancy them to be honest and how it's done.

I've had dates where as soon as I've seen them I was like "yeah I would" and others which have been more of a slow burner which ends in a peck (although I've still really liked them I've not been overwhelmed to go in).

What's wrong with me?! Seriously. I'm 33 and been single a long time. On a random holiday in the UK and chatted up all weekend by someone who works here. Anyway he comes over tonight to chat.... WEDDING RING. what's wrong with me that this keeps happening? Yes I'm blonde and tall but I wouldn't say im anything special. So bleeping fed up 😪

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
So I met my little friend tonight for a drink and I can honestly say he’s a sweetie! I am not attracted to him (bloody good job really) but it was like meeting a friend you’ve not seen for ages no awkwardness just putting the world to rights, he didn’t try and kiss me or anything inappropriate. I came away thinking “oh cool I’ve made a new mate” until I get home and he says how lovely it was and would I like to go away for the night 🙄🙄🙄like wgere did that come from? I’m not going to help you act out your mrs Robinson fetish honey 🤣🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's wrong with me?! Seriously. I'm 33 and been single a long time. On a random holiday in the UK and chatted up all weekend by someone who works here. Anyway he comes over tonight to chat.... WEDDING RING. what's wrong with me that this keeps happening? Yes I'm blonde and tall but I wouldn't say im anything special. So bleeping fed up 😪
I dont have much advice except it is not you that is the problem. I promise.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You’re not a prude at all!!! I rarely like anyone kissing me on the first date. But if I look at them and think to myself I’ll probably never see you again or I’ve had a few martinis I’m like go on let’s see. I’ve only had it once where I was like omg please kiss me practically doing summersault in my mind at the end of the date and it was back in 2019 😢

@Allthevest20 it’s not you, we’re how many threads in and literally men are the problems 99.99% of the time. I’d say 100% but I have to be kind 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 8
So I met my little friend tonight for a drink and I can honestly say he’s a sweetie! I am not attracted to him (bloody good job really) but it was like meeting a friend you’ve not seen for ages no awkwardness just putting the world to rights, he didn’t try and kiss me or anything inappropriate. I came away thinking “oh cool I’ve made a new mate” until I get home and he says how lovely it was and would I like to go away for the night 🙄🙄🙄like wgere did that come from? I’m not going to help you act out your mrs Robinson fetish honey 🤣🙈🙈🙈
Aw, now this is the kind of toyboy I was looking for this summer 😉🤣

• Haha
I’ve got a 30 something year old teacher in my DMs begging me to ‘give him a chance’ to be ‘the one that makes me smile’ if anyone wants him before I blow my head off and tell him to piss off 😂 Didn’t want him six months ago still don’t want him now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am now talking to 4 different blokes and need to take notes on what they have told me and what I have shared with them. Its exhausting.

I have found it really hard to talk to more than one person as I am conditioned to only date one person at a time and while this is the norm on dating sites I cant help but feel its wrong. But, I am old and was raised by a devout Catholic nana so I think part of it is my upbringing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am now talking to 4 different blokes and need to take notes on what they have told me and what I have shared with them. Its exhausting.

I have found it really hard to talk to more than one person as I am conditioned to only date one person at a time and while this is the norm on dating sites I cant help but feel its wrong. But, I am old and was raised by a devout Catholic nana so I think part of it is my upbringing!!
I like to focus on one person. I have a daughter that comes before anything else and then my friends and family are my second priority so I don’t have time for multiple people.

I only end up having a favourite and not being arsed about the others and then they end up freaking out when I don’t seem interested. Can’t be arsed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.