Dating after lockdown #6 Block him!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought everyone did this? I am forensic. Lets just pretend I didn't accidently click and 'heart' my ex boyfriends ex wife's picture on Instagram ok? Do you still want to set up that agency @realhousewivewannabe?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Any thread title suggestions?

Also, I need tattles help please 🙏🏽 I don't know if I'm just overthinking and looking for problems where there is none but here goes:

- he barely messages me throughout the day anymore
- he only calls me when he's out, never when he's home
- I only ever see him in the evening, we never spend the day together 🧐

He doesn't have social media so I can't stalk

Reactions: 1
Personally for me man 2 sounds more up my street but I think as things progress you'll naturally gravitate towards one of them more
I think that’s what I’m doing especially with the 8 years of history! Just not used to how forward he is, the last time someone did that they love bombed then gas lit me so I’m feeling a bit guarded I think…

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Also, I need tattles help please 🙏🏽 I don't know if I'm just overthinking and looking for problems where there is none but here goes:

- he barely messages me throughout the day anymore
- he only calls me when he's out, never when he's home
- I only ever see him in the evening, we never spend the day together 🧐

He doesn't have social media so I can't stalk
Hm, do you suspect he is living with someone?

Why don't you suggest to meet for lunch or a walk or an exhibition or something like that during the day? And then watch how he reacts?

It was going so well initially!

What happens when you like them and see something you don’t like? 😂Ignorance is bliss.
Once I remember I was chatting with this guy for a while, I really fancied him. Then saw on his Insta that he'd shaved his head. The crush was GONE into the bin with his hair

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Once I remember I was chatting with this guy for a while, I really fancied him. Then saw on his Insta that he'd shaved his head. The crush was GONE into the bin with his hair
I'm the same!! Hair is a big thing for me lol

I am struggling a bit with Hinge just because of the two married men in a row situation and the last one I really did like so feel almost reboundy?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Hm, do you suspect he is living with someone?

Why don't you suggest to meet for lunch or a walk or an exhibition or something like that during the day? And then watch how he reacts?

It was going so well initially!
I'm seeing him Saturday night so I'm going to suggest a meal and a bottle of wine. He's staying over so will suggest we spend the day together Sunday.

I'm seeing him Saturday night so I'm going to suggest a meal and a bottle of wine. He's staying over so will suggest we spend the day together Sunday.
Is he not just working during the day usually? Still early days so it wouldn’t pick up as a red flag to me. Once men start to feel settled the constant texting chills a bit I think, doesn’t mean anything is wrong.

He
Is he not just working during the day usually? Still early days so it wouldn’t pick up as a red flag to me. Once men start to feel settled the constant texting chills a bit I think, doesn’t mean anything is wrong.
He is working but he still used to message me loads throughout the day. I've had 3 messages today.

And he's just called me to cancel meeting tonight 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Im terrible if I get the ick or something I don’t like I’m instantly put off and never get it back again
I’m exactly the same and I hate it 🤣 It’s like a switch has been flicked in my head and once it’s gone, it’s gone.
I’ve literally just binned one off in the last week that I really fancied and really got on with because he told me something that’s a relatively small problem now, but I know the longer I continued seeing him, the more it would bother me, so may as well pull the plug 🤷🏻‍♀️ Now I’m like “Whyyyyy couldn’t you have just buried your head in the sand for a few more weeks woman, he was hot” 😩

My friends: “But what if he..?”
Me: “No” 😐
My friends: “Well can’t you just…?”
Me: “Nooooooope” 🙅🏻‍♀️
I’m hopeless 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Flat tyre which he realised when he had driven to the shop.
I said it's fine and played it cool, but then he sent me a picture of his tyre pressure. I asked why he sent that and he said in case I thought he was lying. Which I think seems very odd?
Keep it cool by saying ill see you another time and leave it at that for tonight.

Reactions: 7
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a switch that is irreversible. Once its gone, I can't find the spark again and I'm done.

Reactions: 5
Im terrible if I get the ick or something I don’t like I’m instantly put off and never get it back again
One time I farted during sex with a guy I'd been seeing for three months and I think he got the ick and that's what ended us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd like to know more!
I’ve vaguely mentioned it as with a South African so I now always swipe left for them because I’m convinced the entire nation hate me.

I arrived at 6pm and saw him, didn’t particularly fancy him but I tend to get on with everyone so thought i’ll have a couple of drinks and meet someone new. He went to the bar and got me a drink (that probably took at least three of the 19 minutes!), then we talked about our jobs and a festival I’d just been to and then he just said ‘I’m going to be honest, I’m really not feeling you. You’re really not my type’. I was so humiliated I basically had my coat on before he’d finished the sentence and chugged my wine and darted out the bar blocking his number on the way out,

The only positive was that I’d only gone on the date because I was trying to keep my options open and not put all my eggs in the basket of a gorgeous welsh man I’d been dating. I rang my sister at 6.20 (which is how I know it lasted exactly 19 minutes) and said to her at dating was soul destroying and all eggs were going firmly in the Welshmans basket and he and Iwere together for 5 years after that!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.