Dating after lockdown #4 The bar for men is so low it's in hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only on message two with a bloke and he aks, "Tell me, what is the thing you are proudest of most?"

Oh, I don't fecking know! I literally never have an answer for these types of stock questions.
It sometimes feels like you’re being interviewed! After 24 hours, I finally replied to a guy when he asked what I did for fun. He then replied asking me how my friends would describe me. Lol. 🤔 there was something fishy about him, so I unmatched him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It sometimes feels like you’re being interviewed! After 24 hours, I finally replied to a guy when he asked what I did for fun. He then replied asking me how my friends would describe me. Lol. 🤔 there was something fishy about him, so I unmatched him.
Oh, I know. It's not natural conversation. That's why it feels awkward.

Reactions: 8
I once went on a second date with a guy who made me feel I was either on a job interview or in a therapy session. "Oh, you've not had many serious relationships, tell me why that is", or crap like that. I ended up answering because it would be awkward not to, rather than I actually felt like sharing all my crap with a stranger. Suffice to say, neither of us contacted the other after he dropped me home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ah see, he was a Gemini and now they are like Satan to me. I am a Pisces though so we are not a good match!

True, but she did say he’d been a gentleman, so he is the alpha in this situation and should take the lead.
Gemini & Aquarius men💀💀💀, especially for a sensitive Pisces 🤗

Reactions: 4
Only on message two with a bloke and he aks, "Tell me, what is the thing you are proudest of most?"

Oh, I don't fecking know! I literally never have an answer for these types of stock questions.
I hate this.

I had a guy who wanted to do quick fire round questions and he asked me three and wanted me to ask him three. The questions were like 'what is your favourite condiment' and honestly I don't want to have to waste my time explaining why mustard is superior 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
6CD94249-1C6A-4007-BEA0-174157E892CF.jpeg

Honestly mate, if you can’t even spell your own name I don’t know how well it’s going to go…

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hate this.

I had a guy who wanted to do quick fire round questions and he asked me three and wanted me to ask him three. The questions were like 'what is your favourite condiment' and honestly I don't want to have to waste my time explaining why mustard is superior 🤷
Omg I had a guy do this to me and if I remember rightly you’re also London based? So now I’m wondering if it’s the same guy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hope I don’t sound awful as my husband & I only decided to separate a few months ago but a friend of my cousin randomly messaged me and we got chatting and we actually had a lot in common but he started being quite pushy about taking me on a date and made comments that he’s never been with an older woman before (he’s 24 and I’m 29 for the record) I explained I don’t think I’m ready to start dating yet and he kept saying “oh you’ll change your mind” I ended up blocking him when he sent me a dick pic asking if he was bigger than my husband.
Is this the dating world now getting called old & random dick pics?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I hope I don’t sound awful as my husband & I only decided to separate a few months ago but a friend of my cousin randomly messaged me and we got chatting and we actually had a lot in common but he started being quite pushy about taking me on a date and made comments that he’s never been with an older woman before (he’s 24 and I’m 29 for the record) I explained I don’t think I’m ready to start dating yet and he kept saying “oh you’ll change your mind” I ended up blocking him when he sent me a dick pic asking if he was bigger than my husband.
Oh the unsolicited dick pic. I wish I could create an art piece to showcase of all the unsolicited penis pictures I've received over my years of dating. If I got money from the art piece at least the pictures then had some benefit for me.

He's clearly very disrespectful and I'm pleased you blocked him. I hope he doesn't get in touch again especially as he knew you were uncomfortable and tried to push you into something you didn't want to do.

Reactions: 5
Oh the unsolicited dick pic. I wish I could create an art piece to showcase of all the unsolicited penis pictures I've received over my years of dating. If I got money from the art piece at least the pictures then had some benefit for me.

He's clearly very disrespectful and I'm pleased you blocked him. I hope he doesn't get in touch again especially as he knew you were uncomfortable and tried to push you into something you didn't want to do.
Haha, ‘I’ve never been with an older women’ - a whole 5 years older woah! What a cock! Save yourself @Shesaidwhat?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Older woman"!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been told (by men) I’m too old for casual relationships/I should be settled down countless times.. I’m 31 but I’ve heard it since late 20s 😅

I was with my ex for 13 years, I wanted to enjoy being single.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.